I went to visit Barn this noon. Glad that he can move around by himself now. My wish now is to get Barn out to run after his recovery. Haha. Shall get Krist along too.
Barn introduced a movie called Taken. Then Jun Ren went to Barn's room took the disc and all of us watched it. It was so jing cai la. I shall parrot what the guy said to the man who kidnapped his daughter.
Bryan (the dad): I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end
of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Marko(the kidnapper): [after a long pause] Good luck.
The dad in the story recorded the conversation and listened to the 'good luck' umpteen times and found the guy by recognising the way he said the word.
Bryan: A friend gave this to me. Its Albanian. You mind translating it?
Marko: [translates paper] "Good luck".
Bryan: You don't remember me? We spoke on the phone two days ago. I told you I would find you.
Marko pronounced the K sound quite obviously? clearly?
The movie was super cool but I didn't finish watching it. ARH.
I met Jie, Rach and Mr Fong at Dohby. We had lunch at Astons and 90% of the time it was only me and Rach talking. Don't know what's wrong with the guys. Then we watched Detective Dee. WA! Good story line la but. ok. ok. What I know is, during the whole movie, all of us noted each time Rachel drank from her bottle. (cos' it's mountain dew and each time she opens it you hear air rushing out that kind?) 3 times. Yupp. Hahaha.