Counting down to 2016!!!
What an amazing year!! It really doesn't have to be amazing due to achievements but wow looking back, quite a few things have changed; for the better.
Life at work is very different now, from 2014 days where I was close with them trying very hard to be like them to 2016 days where I am comfortable with who I am under my skin and staying slightly more focused on production. (Pay la pay is a huge factor) Then Jeff, my dear boss and I had a few cross-fires too when I made mistakes and having to cry in his room (no surprises) but this year, I grow to want to pick up more things from him. I think that played one role in helping me achieve what I can this year. I learnt to be slightly more independent but still need a lot of motivation.
With friends, life is still good. Still meeting up with everyone individually, pretty regularly. With Sok, it's just amazing, it's like time doesn't exist when both of us are together. Thank you Sok:) for being in my life.
And then cell group changed, it shifted it's sail and there are 5 of us on board now. How will it be like in the future? Absolutely no idea haha. Thankful that Gilbert has changed and he's actively getting to know people in church. AND, he's trying hard to bring Jun Ren back into Agape! Hahaha. How yi ge Gilbert. Must applaud you.
With COR members, surprised I got invited to the BBQ sessions more often this year. Simply amazing. I guess, oh ALPHA.
ALPHA WAS INSANELY TIRING. But, it was all good in the end. I manage to build closer friendships with the littles one and serving the Lord is always a joy at every end of the service. Love the kids, love the fellowship.
Trips changed to just within SEA. Hanoi was fun and BKK was one of the most 'memorable' trip ever. At least, I fulfilled my dream. Strike 2 things off my wishlist.
Relationship with Joey and Aaron was also sooooo much better I can't help but be so thankful for it and Lewis Foo too! And Yvonne and WM.
Then there are many firsts for me this year too. Accidents -.- , overseas with just Dona... and then met Wilson.
Moving into 2017, it's a very lost triumphant feeling. Triumphant because I did things people don't want me to do, haha but me being the always challenging the limits person, I went ahead and well, I learnt, didn't I? Triumphant also because after the painful period (thankfully with Val by my side), my mind was molded and I could put right focus on the right things which is less on gossips more on work and virtues.
But lost because, I didn't had a direction for the year. I knew this was a transition year and ya, I shift abit but where's next??
I am, 26 next year, this blog is already 10 years old. What should I do? I believe God is molding me, to be someone in the coming year. What is it? No more the status of officer, no more ministry, no more studies. What's next?
Every new day Your glory unfolds
Filling my eyes with Your treasures untold
The beauty of holiness brings worship anew
My greatest love is You, call me deeper
Call me deeper into Your grace
The river that flows from the Holy Place
Wash over me, cleansing me through
My greatest love is You, Jesus
Call me deeper into Your grace
The river that flows from the Holy Place
Wash over me, cleansing me through
My greatest love is You
I will pray and wait for You at the service today God. Love you Father:)