I don't have much time now.
I just want to say,
yesterday I told Cheong that Goh matured. He's very different from how he was in JC years. Elsa agreed.
I was sharing with her about myself in my company.
And that, sacrifice is definitely needed when you choose to allow God to change you to someone better.
Goh and I met up (arranged) only 2 times since we graduated from JC. The first time was at VIVO. This friend who is close to my heart was sharing with me how painful it was for him to choose to do what was necessary in army. And for a guy, he teared one night in army. Not only one night actually.
And now look at him, the way he behaves is different in certain ways and the way he thinks is different already.
Really thank God to see him becoming a better person. I am really grateful to God.
At the same time, that pointed out to me that, for me to move on, to follow God closely, I have to sacrifice. It is necessary. Maybe I hold on to old habits, to myself, those are so important, but to God, it's nothing, because He has better gifts and life awaiting for me.