I will be going Malaysia with my company for the next 3 days. I looked at my passport to realise that the last time I travelled out was really 2004, for the sec2 camp at
Kuang. That is 6 years ago. I never step out of
Sg for 6 years already. I am quite excited for that.
Hannah had a Thai oral exam. She wanted to practice with me but I couldn't help her. Sadly, the last time I conversed in Thai was actually 10 years ago. 10. No wonder I can't seem to make out a Thai sentence now.
I am actually thinking of thinking Thai class when my mum is a Thai.
While doing the submissions, I had to date them right... I was really not used to writing November, neither do I think I will get used to writing December. because, we don't study in these 2 months so I don't have the habit, and that kinda worries me, I might just write wrongly on the submissions just because of this silly reason.
Urg.
It's a little hard to believe, for someone who once dreamt of going
NJC, NUS, someone who wanted it so much, she is now feeling comfortable with work and the idea of not furthering her studies anymore. I don't know why, but I believe entirely in my cousin's words; she said that the company hopes that any person that they hire to work there, will be there for long, like a family member.
I told Sok, we are all at this point where we never expect ourselves to be at.
and all that we expected, never happen.