How interesting it is that I actually set out that as the theme for my blog - get my things right - . I don't know since when I was never exactly confident of my choices anymore; I was somehow aware, they were not the right choices. Wilson, choosing other commitments over EOE classes, getting overly jealous over Dona's friends and many other smaller ones I kinda forget. Along the way, many came in to point out the mistakes but I refused to listen. The red flags planted in my journey I ignored them all. Coming to this point, at this age, after spending some time with a client today I realised I need to move on from that stage of uncertainty because of silly decisions to making my path right again. Why give up on the things I love for anyone that don't treasure me as much? I gave in to certain people, I desired to do what they do learn what they love just so that I can get closer to them. I learnt guitar and took the chance to go closer to Jerome. I guilt trip Dona just so that he would make the effort to spend more time with me. I portrayed myself to be more like someone I think he will like to get him hooked. It's not difficult at all for me but I went out of my way or rather I didn't know how to love or appreciate who I am first before I did these.
Silly.
Love shouldn't be that way. God didn't mean it that way. He didn't do things to please people just so that He can gain back their love. He do things that are right and necessary. He defined love. He is love. If I love someone for real and I want it in return, it should be because God is in it too.
but You love me anyway