IT WAS JUST AMAZING. IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING NIGHT WITH RHON, DONA AND RACHEL!!!! I can't thank God for more:) it was like there were no worries and we were just there fully enjoying every single moment. Okay maybe not every moment cos I do realize sometimes something are only shared to that one person but it was alllllll good.
First met Dona then told him about mum, then Chan came and then sashimi and how funny it was that it was the two girls that ordered alcohol and the guy ordered a COKE. -.- Dona seriously? Haha. And then we just walked to SMU and back to fetch dear Rhonda and went to switch.
Switch was really awesome cos food and live band. REALLY AND THAT CUTE BUTCH!!! AHHH I am in love. HAHAHA. The songs were good too basically everything was gooooooood. Haha, funny how Dona smiled at those real moments. I am happy when he is happy.
I thank God for such an amazing night and it all started from SAJC. What's there to hate about SA life when I got such awesome friends. And then my dear wife and I just had to talk haha.
The 9 years spent together count. It really do. The vibes you can on with each other, the connection that draws you together is so well connected you understand each other fully and instantly, there's so ,ice love and tolerance for each other it's just amazing. I guess that's why I can understand why Wilson can't give up on her. But, having said that, still hate. Meh. Haha. It's a lot of comfort, a lot of joy and satisfaction gained by spending time with each other. It's a level high above peaceful stream kind of friendship; it's thirst quenching satisfying super constant dynamic like those beautiful waterfall kind of friendship. Hahaha. I love it. (Damn when I say I love it I just think of him and I can understand why he would love her too CRAP)
But work is worrying, no close how? Need more production now. SP!!!!!!