
F*** out. I'm so irritated. Why does everything have had something to do with me? If they didn't give birth to me, I won't be involved in anything in their life right? Crazy. They are pushing everything to me. Generation by generation? Crap. Worst thing. No love in my family. F*** out. Why do they talk about all this? Money, money, money. F relatives, F relatives, F relatives. Everything starts from money. Crap. F-ers. I cannot stand it. Bring me into the earth just to wish that I can deal with their troubles? F*** out. No thanks. I'm not that grown-up yet to see the importance of money. Thanks for all the troubles. I only care about love in the family.
So what? SO she is going back to sell the land huh. SO there is really 'monopoly' huh? I don't care. I don't even know anything about the poor land. I don't even know anything about the farms stuff. I don't understand anything about business, worst. Nothing. SO? What inheritance stuff… I don’t care! If they want, let them take it. I don’t want anymore!!
Then what. Everyday reminds me that my dad will die anytime. He is old. Good gosh, I know that, so do you want me to bang the wall now?? Then? What? You see I don't help ya when your legs ache as an act of not being filial? Well, I admit then. The thing is I don't want to answer to your calls anymore! YOu ask me to do, even
Call me evil, heart of stone, devil, mean, unfilial. What ever you want. I just can’t.