HL just now something happen to the blog..scare mi but i dont noe y now ok liao..so u wont angry rite??? i think is smth wrong with my post bahs...that's y..so my last time the post gone laio the one abt falling deeper and hurting myself more tat 1..i tink u never c but i dont tink u will care so nvm rite..i go re do another 1 then paste here...
Here I am re-writing everything...I just don't wan to hurt myself very deep and cause troubles for me...I just wan to stay happy the way I am now...the best is to for him to say yes and we be frens and just get to noe each other better I don't want to hurt our frenship...like we have 1...I don't think wat is between me and him is just acquaintance nothing more than that...I am in no position to say that we are frens when I don't think that he regard mi as 1...
He looks so lonely and I want to noe him better yet I cannot there will be rumors when that happen so I can only maintain my distance and look from a far...lol it is really funny why can't I just pluck up my courage and go up to him and say I like u so wat...maybe I don't wan to end up like james maybe I just enjoy being this way where I can imagine that a few percentage of him likes me.... I am so selfish...I just want to protect myself from harm? Is that wrong? I just don't want to end up like my twin so hard to tok to her and she avoids you...that is not wat I want..i just want frenship that's all is it really that hard?
I really don't mind being frens it is better than stead then break no point…if we are frens then at least he cares he is concerned that is more than enough for me.... I just want someone to care for me and well who really understands how I feel and there is nobody who really appears when I feel depressed...instead I have to call someone just to share my problems…guess nobody really have time to listen to my nonsense...lol I have to settle it myself and I will try my best to get the outcome I want...i will see u tomorrow...then we will get our results then perhaps we will have something to tok about…lol it may even make us frens...lol it is still all my wishful thinking such a chance does not come by often and I have already wasted one...and i dont want to waste another chance...i wish my efforts will pay off...sigh i will wei le wo de xing fu nu li....lol