
I had another SYF training at home team academy today. It was really tiring, we can’t do anything correct as we can’t hear the parade commander properly. Nothing makes us feel like working. I am going to have the next training on this Saturday and it is the day of my camp. I wonder if I can sleep soundly any of these days. Haiz
If I am not wrong, I’m giving up on this guy. I loved him for years and I am tired of feeling sad when I see him with another girl. Whatever, I trust that he is married and that’s it. I don’t wanna waste my time anymore. No more. It’s stupid for me to think that far, until I turn into 90+ and not married stuff. No more. I had enough fun last year. Enough.
This guy. He loved me a lot when I was sec 1. I treat him harshly. We are close friends now and I guess I’m in love with him. Well, hope not. 4/4 people was shocked when I told them about it. I guess I am too desperate for someone to lie on. Who ask him to treat me that well? Silly guy. Whatever.
I am still wondering, had my presence destroys other people’s happiness?