<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





GB chalet
GB Chalet 28/11/07
Met SM and WS at SM's house at 8.45. We were late. Blah.
Met the girls at CCK control station. Jin Yan was late. While waiting, SM's group and WS's group was bickering. Haha.
Took a group pic.


Sm's group

XXX and WS exchanged their bags. Xin Ying and I did too. Reason. ??
We were playing the game like finding the crime scences to gather evidence to sue this murderer.
First place. Bukit Gombak Stadium. Our task was to run 2 rounds. There was foreigners kids having sports day I guess. In the end, we ran at a small corner. Blah. Took another pic.









SM's group next destination was North point. On the way, we were sharing cold and dirty jokes. lol. We were supposed to ask for 5 torn movie tickets, nevertheless, it was in the morning so it was tough and asking the usher was useless so we decided on forfeit. DRILLS. We went out of the cinema and SM commanded us to do herntak for 5 mins. Our slippers were super noisy.Hee. SM bought us bubble tea.Yea.. Blah.



We went to glass house, fish and co. This time our task was to find a couple and take picture with them at this 'LOVE' sign. We saw many old men alone. We were rather desperate, we asked SM if can accept lesi, gays, better still, we asked if can accpet stead on the sport and break after the phototaking. LOL. I tired to ask an assistant of Fish and Co, who insisted that they were busying. (when they haven really start the day) Then a group of 3 females and 1 male came across and we asked for help. It turned out that they were vietnamese! Woo. Haha.









Next, we went to Holland Village. Er.. We went to this XO fish beehoon place and took pic.



what was i doing? hmmm...
After which we had to travel east down to IKEA at tampanese. Blah. On the boring trip on the train, we were poking each other here and there. Xin Ying bullied me! Haha. Then she gave me a smirk look at the point where the train was decelerating so she fell. LOL.
At IKEA, I was pretty crazy. I was mocking XXX and commenting how much Jin Yan loves me. lol.


SM and WS were talking about how they treated us. WS paid for the lunch for her group members. SM asked me to told WS what she bought for us. LOL. I said, "orh, she brought us each 10cents seaweed." LOL. SM wanted to murder me. Haha. WS burst into laughters.
While waiting for the shuttle bus to Pasir Ris from IKEA, all of us were crapping. XXX was sitting on our cooler and WS took silly pictures of her, which was send to SM and mine phones. Haha.



We were supposed to reach Pair Ris at 2pm meeting SiQi and Zi Wei, however the shuttle bus was on 45mins interval so we were very late. When the bus arrived, I was silly lah huh, I flash my Ezlin Card when it was free! grr. Jin Yan did the same too. lol.



On the bus, WS was sending XXX's silly pics to SM and I. XXX was so embarassed. Ha! Still, XXX, WS, SM and I used this paritcular pic as our wallpaper and took a picture putting 4phones with the same wallpaper together.( so u'll see 4 similar XXX's silly pic)









Blah. Blah. Blah.
Then we played water bombs at the chalet. I did not get wet! Ha.
We had barbecue when it rained. Shortly after the fire was done, Jeanie and Wan Zhen reached the chalet!!! yea!!! Haha. SM's parents helped the BBQ too. Blah. I don't remember anything le...

criminals



Si Qi and ? helping out

my fav

cheese!

Orh, then Ruo Ying and her gang came and I was to entertain them! Haha. Fun lah. The seniors invited us to play this game where the loser's knuckles would be hit by a deck of cards for as many times as the points she got. I withdrew of course! Haha.



next, heart attack game, which was totally mad, loud, hysterical.









Blah. Then we took a lot of pictures using timer. Shu Lin did not know how to set timer on her camera so WS, who positioned the camera was not in some pictures. My handphone was so adorable can? Haha. The timer goes 'Tock, tock, tock, tock' and when the picture was taken, it did not give any hint so we were froze in position until I said "it's done"







Blah. watch secret. ppl bath. I read a book.
While watching the ending of secret, I was beside Zi Wei. She surprised me by singing with the tune! LOL. The drug addict. Haha.



11.30pm

We went to this beach around our chalet. XXX, Zi Wei and I tried to take pictures of the moon. Not very good tho. lol.







We got to this deck(deck?) and sat down. It was cold and there was another group of noisy people beside us. We were trying to be emo and the other group was blasting some song(by jay) which did not fit our emotions.




the group of noisy ppl



Emo, emo. The sea was scary man. The sea level was only 2-3.5m below our feet. GOSH! Imagine that. Then some of us decided to go back to the chalet, only SM, drug addict, XXX, siew lee, Li Qi and I stayed on until 2.02am. During the period, the sea level was rising. High tide I guess.


We went back to the chalet to see juniors sleeping. (the 3sec1s plus siqi and liqi.. eh?)
SB showed us her new undies. LOL. Then some ppl crapped about my ***/*****. They asked me to go and changed in the cupboard etc etc. walau. all dirty girls' stuff.


The drug addict was suprisingly high. She was so crazy. Not wanting to interrupt the people who

were sleeping, drug addict, XXX, SMWSandme, Jin Yan and twins went out to play. The drug addict was wating her pokey and climbing onto the seats, laughing, poking ppl and stuff. She was crazy. To think sb who always emo in the day went to high at night.


SM suggested a game on choosing unseen card and put on our foreheads. Whoever had the lowest point had to drink up the water we poured when we looked at each other's score. When the juniors got lowest points, WS would pour more than half the bowl, torturing our juniors. WS never got the lowest score and mostly got King card. We were so dying to finish WS with a bowl of water. In the end, we cheated and she got it! Haha! =P


4am(29/22/07)
we decided to go to wait for sunrise. We had to leave a note for the sleeping group so WS wrote an note for them. She was writing on the paper with huge u;gy letters. I doubt the juniors could understand what she wrote.
On the way to watch sunrise, WS walked in a zigzag way as though she was drunk. The drug addict and XXX pulled WS and ran for several time. WS was dying. Haha.
At the deck, it was high tide. SM caught sight of this ugly thing clinging onto the rock and floating on the sea. She used her torch, (the zang zang type. LOL. alright, the one which batt was not needed) and shone on the ugly thing. Then we realised this thing was surrounding the deck. Eu. We waited and waited. I was so noble lor. LOL. I covered SM and twins and JY from the breeze. Haha, no la. The fact was that I was more exposed than them and my hands were icy. There were big waves and at times I held on tight to my juniors. Scary can?


5am plus.
We decided to gather together. WS and SM was so so tired. WS slept on my knee, SM had her head at my waist. XXX was smiling at me in a silly way again. Drug addict was still quite crazy. Gosh.


6am plus.
Forget it. We left the deck and realised, haha, the sun rose behind us! Imagine that, we suffered the wind and the low temperature to find the sun rose behing us. Gosh. Drug addict was walking very fast, none of us could really catch up with her. Then SM and I ran after her despite the sleepiness. LOL. In the end, at the chalet... POMB.
Darkness enveloped me with my face down on the bed.


10am
I woke up with a great shock to see SM was not the one beside me. GOODNESS!
Then WS was trying to get me to eat chicken wings. I REJECTED. HUi LING rejected food! LOL.
Blah. Blah.
I miss GB chalet. See you girls. eh, wait, there was GB meeting today is it? Shit.
Aiya, see you girls in GB next year!!!


Saturday, December 01, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
VIVO!
out with my silly pigs!
bored
for grad night
O levels had ended! For me la. haha.
FEVER!
Claps* for lit chi-chis!Today paper was pretty oka...
O papers
levels stearts on the next day
emo!

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette