<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





I watched the grad DVD. I hate it. No, to be frank, I cried. (02.36, you will understand why I cried) Anyway, then 4D picture appeared. (05.28) Walau. That is the best photo of all! HAHA!!! Oh ya! Do you know that the school actually took pictures of us during our examinations? Walau. Eh. Moreover, at 04.45, Yan Chong’s face was focused and zoomed in when he put his hand on his face showing how stressed he was. LOL. Yan Chong, the scholar. Hahaha. OH!!! ONE MORE THING! DO YOU KNOW HOW HILARIOUS IT WAS? LOL. Okay, when our school announced the top scholars, they would show the achievements of that person in CCA too. All of us know that Yan Chong is CCA-less, and yet, they put BB under his achievement! ALL OF US Couldn’t STOP LAUGHING LA! BB leh?! How long has it been since he quit that? LOL. Oh ya, the teachers also wished us all the best and I find Miss Yeo so cute. Haha. Why wasn’t Mrs Ram in?

Sighs. Oh ya, so today I got my result, obviously. I got 10. I was so shocked. English. The devil that I cannot escape from was crushed by me! Hahaha! I failed my English during my upper sec days, and my prelims and I managed a B3!!! OH MY GOODNESS! I was so overwhelmed by this la! Walau. I was so dumbfounded. Extremely. When I took my result, the first thing that I looked at was maths. Guess what? For both maths, I only got A2s. I was about to scream at the top of my lungs when Mrs Ram announced “You got A1 for both humans!” OH MY GOODNESS! I WAS SO ASTIONISHED! A1 FOR HISTORY AND SS/GEO!!! WHAT THE!!!! BUT MY MATHS... Oh... gosh. Then, as usual, Miss Leong came to me and bicker with Mrs Ram, complaining that I put too much effort in humans and lost focus on my forte. LOL. They bickered all the way until I left. LOL. Hilarious leh. Therefore, I conclude, it will be a win-win situation for students to have both Miss Leong and Mrs Ram as mentors. LOL. I had no idea how to react for not having A1s in maths. Maths. Maths. Tears are coming out. Ouch. Alright.

Oh, and I can be Mrs Ram’s best friend. LOL. I dreamt of myself getting 14 and B4 for history. That was nothing. I even saw Mrs Ram crying in my dream! Haha. Today she is so happy for
me!!! Haha!!! WOOTS!

I am so euphoric. Miss Tang told me she was proud of me. Haha. I hug her many times. I still can’t believe it. Cambridge actually accepted my poor script. I will like to kiss the marker. LOL. I own this to Miss Lee, really, and Miss Tang and especially Mr Cheng for my foundation. BIG THANKS TO THEM!

I am sorry to be insensitive just now. Sorry, now I calm down. I know Man had put in a lot of effort for English and B is definitely not acceptable to her. It was very, disappointing. I know. Look at her notebook and range of vocabulary. It was not fair to her. Same applies to Sab. Sab leh. I wonder if she could cope with that. Sighs.

Maths. Ouch.

I am more than contented to get a 10, although to me it is not a good score. Nevertheless, got to move on.

I don’t know what to tell those who did not achieve what they want. If I am them, I will break down and you know me... I just wished, they will recover and move on. The thing to do now is not to look back, regret, but take your stuff, move on, do better. Most importantly, if you did your best, then you did. If you didn’t, you ought to reflect. (Wait, is that looking back?)

I was holding back my emotions just now. Did you realise? Sok- AC, SM-A, LYNN-JJ (?), WS-P. Me? This time, we are really moving in our own ways, different routes. It’s like, we have been walking hand in hand on the pathway, and then at this crossroad, we take back and put our hands to our sides and take a step forward, on different road. It is painful. Very. I will hold somebody else’s hands and so will LYNN and peeps. I hate that. Alright, I accept it. Argh~
Try not to read this. LOL.
Xiang, we are growing up, we are stepping into JC/poly life. We are leaving this secondary school life, which automatically becomes memories. I miss you a lot. I wonder what it will be like if you are here, graduating with us, leaving the school with us... At least, I will not feel like a part of me is gone, everything will be so full like my bag pack has everything it supposed to have. Sighs. ARH!!! I am sadded. (LYNN’s singlish)

Alright. I am going to die!!! Haha. I am going to be 17, JC, University, work then die. LOL. Life is so typical. Haha.

LYNN, I love you.
Sok, I love you.
KEW DIDI, I love you.
NETTE, I love you.
IFFAH, DAPH, I love you 2.
SHAN, I love you.
JEANIE, WAN ZHEN, KAI LING, I love you3.
Oh, I am taking it that SM I am going with you. LOL.
SIDAH!!! SARAH!!! FAZA!!! SAB!!! I LOVE YOU LOADS!
OH CAT! I didn’t realise you read my blog. Sheesh. Haha. Thanks for being Jared. LOL.
Oh GOD! YOU SURPRISED ME.

And, my bet is on.
OH!! I forgot. Haha.

I was supposed to meet LYNN and XD at CCK control station at 1245. Right after I finished 1 big bowl of noodles, at 1215 I rushed to tie my hair. Then, Lynn called my handphone and I ‘gup’ it. LOL. Then I called her and she rushed me. I was having stomache la. I ran back to my room and Sok called my HP telling me she was at CCK already. Walau. I quickly tied my hair and ran up to take the train which was arriving in 1 minute. Walau. I didn’t get the chance to erm, you know. Haha.

In the school, the uncle who sells drinks gave Sok and I jelly!!! Haha.
SM, DEE, LYNN and I went to pizza hut for ‘lunner’. Haha. I could not finish my plate leh but I was drooling over LYNN’s Hawallian pizza. Haha. I didn’t realise she noticed and she passed me her last piece! Haha!!! I was so elated. Heh heh. Haha! LYNN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! BUT I LOVE PIZZA MORE. LOL. JK.

Hahaha.

Shit. It hurts!

Oh, to all sec4s, do your best!!! MAYMAY AR, YOU BETTER STOP THAT THINKING AR. CRY FOR THE GOOD THING NOT BAD THING HOR! GOONDOO! Haha! Oh ya, and Si Min and Chrismin and twins and JY. JIA YOU!!

Haha. I am melting with love and tears, joys... whatever..

Thursday, January 24, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
PIKA~!
spiritually tired
kss, neeann
Out with classmates, girls!
Good Day!
random
back to kss
orientation
silly things.
Rules: Express your Love for S-E-V-E-N and get oth...

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette