It was nice. Really, fine and nice.
All of us went to JP!!! WOOTS!
OH!
Sorry Jeanie, I have to talk about it. =D Cheers.
Haha.
I wore CHIJ st nics pinafore today. Oh my! It was so so so fun! I LOVE IT!
Oh, and Tai Yi saw.
Shit
Haha. Anyway, I greeted Jeanie after school when she was drinking water. Guess what? She a-hem the water when she realise I was wearing pinafore!
LOL.
Anyway, we wandered in JP for god-knows what and why. Haha. We went to Toy R Us and had fun there! Haha. Foam-made knife, teddys etc.. It was crazy. Haha. Pauline was so elated to see her boyfriend, the spiderman. LOL.
That Daphne was making me running round and round in that place.
We went to Kiddy Palace too. Haha!
OH! Iffah bought 60cents for herself, me and Daphne! haha! It's flip phone somemore! IN the phone is a sweet, resembles lollipop.. Haha. Can use in school. LOL.
Daphne, Iffah and I took several attempts to take proper pic on the train which brought us peals of laughters. None of the pic was well-done.
Haha.
Tml got phy test.
Hai.
Bored.