<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





orientation
I got into MI for the PAE period. The orientation was fun actually but exhausting at the same time. The first day of orientation was focused on the school environment. Compared to JCs like ACJC, this school is definitely not glamorous enough. Still, the school is big; it has 2 storeys library, a little auditorium and a stadium of its own! The 2nd day of orientation was so exciting. I shall talk about the mystery game which started at 7.30pm. Oh before that, I should introduce the clans. The PAE students were grouped into 8 clans, namely, Addams’ Family, Weasleys’ Family, Jetsons, Barneys, Simpsons, Robinsons, Flintstones, and Neutrons. I was in Addams! Haha.

All the clans gathered at the stadium where lights were dim. The emcees reported that there was a murder happened in our school and we were supposed to find the characters involved to find clues to the murderer. The rules were that one, we must not poke the characters, two, we must not stand too close to the characters because they might hurt you and lastly, do not make the characters laugh. LOL. There were 5 blocks in the school. During the game, all 4th and 5th level lights were off. The classrooms, gym, library, sick bays did not have the lights switch on either. It was spooky and scary walking in the school. Addams’ first station was at a small garden. Before we noticed the character, we were greeted by the swish sound made by someone sweeping the floor. My hair was standing up. Then we saw the gardener. He continued his sweeping rhythm despite 100+ people was walking towards and yakking about him. We were allowed to ask only 3 questions. 5Addams went closer to the character and asked him questions. His first answer was not clear but enough to hear his voice was deep. After the Q&A, ADDAMS squeezed together to hear what the conversation was like. All out of a sudden, the gardener roared and held his broom horizontally, aimed at us and tried to hit us! Girls screamed and shrieked, running for their lives. Some guys ran away too. Haha! One of our leaders yelled at us to come back which we did. Meanwhile, the insane gardener swept his floor like nothing happen again. What the. We tried to calm down and pay attention. Once again, the gardener repeated his craziness and everyone ran! Who wants to continue to stay there after 2 attacks? The leader desperately shouted to get us back on the grass. Neh ar. Haha. That gardener already scared the hell out of us.

Oh, he was not the murderer.

Our next station was the sick bay. This time, Atiqah was one of the people who went to ask questions. She and the other 4 people went into the dark room. Others were out in the lights, anxious about what this character would do. Surprisingly, they came out safely, no screaming, no nothing. Atiqah told me that the character’s back was facing them, letting down her long straight hair and gave evil answers. E.

Oh, and I forgot. As we were walking and waiting, you could hear screaming everywhere from different clans and characters. How horrifying.

Blah. We should talk about the funny parts.

Wei Shan was in Weasleys. Her clan had funnier experience. Her first station was at an open area at the 3rd floor. The character there was... the dead! The victim! Ta-dah! Haha. She recounted that the victim was sitting on this chair, resting her head on the table. The victim also let down her hair, different case because her hair looked like the characters in cartoon who just stepped out of a room where explosion happened! Haha. She did not flinch or stir when Weasleys was there and tried to talk to her. Guess what WS did? She poked the victim! Haha! Some guys began to tap her (did they? I forgot) and OI her. Then, similarly, she suddenly looked up, reached out her arm and strangled 1 of the guys! Serves that guy rights to bully the dead and ignore the rules. Haha. However, that guy must be so frightened. Walau.
I did not to 2B chalet for some family problems and abandon LYNN to stay overnight as the only girl. Sorry Lynn. Really. I wonder if I can make up coming with another chalet at Dec.

Guess not.

My GB captain is sending me to the DI test which I dread about currently. I am not prepared. Definitely not. How long had it been since I last command or do drills? It had been 6months after I passed the stage3 drill test. I wonder if I can get through this. I cannot command as loudly as Shirley or SM can. Dorothy and Shirley are not going so I am solo this time. Solo. What the. I am scared and yet anticipating for this test. If I fail, then good, I can go with SM next year

I wish. Really.

I miss Sok. It’s also very weird not to see LYNN, XD, Shida and etc in school. It feels weird not to see the familiar faces and OH! The first person that came into my mind now is Mr Sia! Haha. Then there is Miss Lee, Miss LimLL, and Mr Cheng etc. I even miss Mr Shasi. Believe that.

Thursday, January 10, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
Rules: Express your Love for S-E-V-E-N and get oth...
to sok and lynn
Leaving my job.
at Xin Di's house for Christmas!
at Xin Di
Sok flew away
without leader!!
work.sm'shouse.++gb
to sok hse.bpp.
grad night

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette