I got to say thanks to WS for helping me out with comp stuff because it allows me to do loads of things now. Haha.
I went blog-hopping just now and read about friends' lifes. I really miss them a lot. Mei Qiao. I miss her craziness and laughter and her vocals. Haha. She is still the same. Then I read Eng Band1 students' blog and I can picked up some phrases from them! Good one. I shall do that more often. I didn't realise, Evelyn can be funny. Really. Haha.
I was online for hours, from 10plus to 2am?WTH. I never did that before. It's a strain to my eye and I waste a lot of energy, electricity, don't I? Haha. I was about to go offline when Sidah appeared. It was hilarious. She just popped up and got scoldings from me for being online when I was about to sleep. She received loads of scoldings. If the phrase, beating is doting and scolding is loving is true, wow, Sidah must be so well-loved yesterday, no, this very early morning. Tsk Tsk. How nice I was to her? LOL. She was so well pampered by me... Tsk Tsk. HAHA!
Everyone seems to be using their time efficently, shopping, working, studying. Is there anyone out there like me whom, stone? LOL.
NVM. Let me go back to orisinal. THANKS SM FOR THAT GAME!
HAHA!
AND OH!!! JULITTA's BRO IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! =D
Sunday, January 13, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."