<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





back to kss
ARH!
That is overwhelming. Haha. Later I explain the reason.

Yesterday I was elate. Shermin asked the GB SSGTs to meet for lunch. WS, Jeanie and I got to Lot 1 first. I was famished so I got a waffle first. Hehs. After which we walked to control station to meet SM, Sok and Shermin. Sadly, Sok was not there. She decided to return to KSS first. I was about to frown then I looked at SM. What the... I miss her leh. I can’t believe that. Haha! I had been seeing her during work and now I actually miss her! Oh dear.

Allow me to be sensational today. Wait, I mean expressive and frank.

I always like to treat SM as though I don’t care about her but Haha, alright, I don’t deny, not seeing her is a tough thing. I love and miss her a lot.

Sighs. I hate this like how I hate to tell XD I do miss her. This is so annoying! Arh.

They treat me! Haha. 2 years ago, WS, SM and Sher treat me pizza as birthday with a small choc cake! That melted my heart. However, last year we missed that so SM treat me pizza at her house. Then yesterday I got another one!!! Haha.

We got back to school and I saw my Laopo Wan Zhen!!! Haha. She asked me to find her at second floor. Well, I was not obedient. Sok saw me and she gave me such tight hug as though I was a very cute teddy. =D I was surprised but I love that. =) Then both our juniors asked for our help to catch dried leaves which they would threw from the area outside Band room (also music room). It was not bad cos’ I caught 4 times! Good skills. Haha. Anyway, when I got to Laopo, she pretended to be frustrated. Haha. I rubbed her cheeks. I cannot act normal when Laopo is there. I love her a lot but the way I treat her is very different from how I treat friends. Very different.

I only got high when I saw LLL! LOL. Then Sok was like me when she saw Miss Tan. There was Mr.Shasi too. Miss Lee gave me a hug. Oh my. Haha. I never tell her or show her I like her, in fact I like to lock emotions inside when I see her, just in case my tongue runs away with me. I just don’t want her to know about me. Tsk. What’s with me? Maybe I just don’t want another Mr. Cheng. ???

Talking to Mrs Ram was the best. Haha. I miss her and history lesson. I admit I love Miss Fazlin and used to feel more towards Miss Fazlin. Nonetheless, things change. You get it.
Are the above thoughts childish? Well, I simply can’t stop myself from getting emotional and all kiddish when coming to teachers.

Blah.

Mr Kat was as humorous as ever. He is the only male teacher who really showed how much he missed us. Wow. He is cute and funny. If only he is chemistry teacher in the JC I will go, I will take Chemistry as H2 subject.

After sending Sok home with despair, I went to help with cooking. I suspect the secondary ones had taken drugs. LOL. JK. I should say they were very enthusiastic and high during the bombing game. They were very alert and sure who they bomb next. I heard them playing it for 3minutes before one of them really lost. Trust me, their voices were loud and in unison even after a long day.

We used mess tins which come in pairs, one bog one small. The big cover is usually to cover the small one to cut the time for heating the water. The reason, simply convection current. 2 students asked why we covered. They were from upper sec some more.
Before we left, I gave the twins hugs. I realised my friends, and juniors had triggered the motherly instincts/hormones etc in me. They are like my children just that not very close because I don’t contact them. I shall put in more effort. Should I? They just need to know I am there when needed.

Blah.

One thing I really can’t get it. Why doesn’t the school allow graduates from KSS to stay later than 6pm? We just graduated last year and they treat us as though we will bomb the school. Note that I have peace like a river. I doubt anyone in KSS can be so vengeful until they decide to bomb the school after 4 years in it. Moreover, there is nothing to be angry with KSS. I love the school.

I had more fun today. I had appointment with LYNN for lunch too!

As usual, I can be late when meet Sher at her station, in addition, Sher will always be later. Haha! We met and had breakfast with Jeanie in Limbang. It had been ages ever since the last time I had Mac, furthermore, at Limbang.

It was boring. I met Sok and the first thing she did was taking my bag away, threatening to bring home. LOL. What’s with her? Haha.

We walked around and saw big red plastic bags filled with books. Those were books gathered after the clearance of lockers. Guess what? We found treasures! Haha. We saw dictionaries, books which are very new, but are useless to us. Then we saw this series of books. Oh my. They were like guilds to different things, business, medicine, grammar, spelling, quotations, computing thesaurus and a dictionary. Whoever owned that in the past is really... tsk. S’he don’t treasure them, we shall! Sok took dictionary and medicine, Jeanie took business, I took the others excluding spelling. =D

Looking at the books they left in lockers... I can conclude that, either kids nowadays are too rich or these people had no interest in studies at all.

Oh, then we had UGs showcase. The first 12 girls who came to GB played sherrads with us! WS gave me the word devotion. Man... Of course, people guess it. Blah.

Miss Leong left the laptop with us after the showcase. Haha! The mischievous couple, as in pair, Jeanie and WS began to play pinball. Haha! Jeanie put her name as WS and WS put her name as Jeanie. Jeanie was a better player and scored over million points, while WS, on the other hand, never hit half a million. LOL.

I am silly. I realised my new pen had a small bulb at the cover. WS who was bored took it and shone on Sher and, one of them said “You are under arrest!” How bored can we be? Then the 2 of them kept taking turns to use my pen and played the game “You are under arrest, you can say anything you wish to but whatever you say will be blah.” Sighs. Going 17...

LOL. WS and Sher were given the task to take pictures for amazing race. At GB station, the kids had to play Hui lai bah! and find hidden cards. Yupp. WS and Sher were so excited hiding the cards. When one of the kids was looking at this painting when the card was right behind it, the 2 crazy women took my pen and kept beeping. LOL.

Whatever. Haha.

Oh! Before that Sok had to go and I send her out again. Haha. We were holding hands la. Haha! We are straight hor! Haha. I asked myself what this action made me felt. I don’t know. It’s normal. Haha. It reminded me Xiu Han and I used to do that in sec1. The sweet old times... OH! There is only 1 person I cannot treat her like this, WS. Imagine we holding hands... oh my goodness, don’t make me vomit.

Oh no. 1309 words le. I still have loads to say. I promise to cut with my utmost effort. Haha. I
will fail.

Alright at 2plus (LYNN was in a bus from Tampanies, my lunch!), drills section, finally we were asked to help! Jeanie went home by then. WS, Sher and I went down and taught drills. I went off soon.

I met LYNN at 3plus. Haha! Then Sher told me she put her stuff in my bag! LOL. I had to meet her at 4plus. Goondoo. Haha. LYNN and I went to KFC for lunch. She wanted me to treat her pizza hut! Man, I was feeling faint. Suddenly I remembered it was weekend and there was no student meal! Thank God! LYNN gave up and I treat her KFC. Haha.

We went to shop lunch. Barely 5 minutes had passed and we brought our clothes. LOL. I accompanied her to buy present for her friend. However, when we were looking at the necklaces, she was looking if any suits her too. Haha. She very... you know. Haha.

She, another one. She invited me to her house again but if I did went, we would reach her house at 6pm. Know what she said? She said “Aiya, 6pm nia...” Walau eh. Haha. 6pm leh! What time can I leave to be home before night? LOL. She was persuading me and I was tempted. Man! I WAS! Indeed, it has been a long time since we chat, as in at her house. Haha.

A pang of emotions hit me and I can’t differentiate what is what. I am in MI now, even though it is not a famous school, students there don’t ace but the education they give is acceptable and the people there I met are nice! Joelle, Daphene, Pauline, Iffah, Fatin, Shafiqah, Cheri and Amanda, my classmates... I like them! It’s a nice fresh start which I wanted all along since sec4. I don’t need my closest friends to be there, most probably because I have WS and Jeanie there who means a lot to me too. I don’t feel lonely. Then, I sensed, felt how much people missed me. They made me feel like crying and telling myself I can’t separate from them, I can’t do it. Is that true? I don’t know. What LYNN and SOK had done is enveloping me! Maybe it’s there, just that I push those away unknowingly. The fact that, I really, miss Sok and LYNN a lot and I am not with them these days! Damn it. Why do I melt so easily? My specific heat capacity must be really low. LOL. On the other hand, I am very confident of our friendships and our hearts are so linked, I don’t feel anything. That seems heartless. What’s with me now?

Saturday, January 12, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
orientation
silly things.
Rules: Express your Love for S-E-V-E-N and get oth...
to sok and lynn
Leaving my job.
at Xin Di's house for Christmas!
at Xin Di
Sok flew away
without leader!!
work.sm'shouse.++gb

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette