Sighs.
I brought a 'empty' me to GB, yesterday. I was supposed to teach the juniors drills as practice for DI test and I wore slippers.
ha. rankHURRAY!!! WS, SM, JEANIE AND I RECEIVED OUR SSGTs RANKS!!! FINALLY!!! Haha. 4 stips.
Do you how long have we waited for that? Do you know how tempting it is to sew our, LCoporal, Coporal and SGTs strips together? (that adds up to
6 strips. Out of range, LOL) As usual, at the start, Captain tried to agitate WS by feigning that she forgot who else was taking the rank. (WS was the last on the list) LOL. WS kept pleading and made lots of noise la! Haha. then she was given the permission to march out to the front. Haha. Then, after me, Captain stood in front of WS. That girl instantly shot up her hands for GB handshake plus the rank. Haha. Captain gave this smile to irrtate her and did not put the rank on WS's hand but instead, she tried to dropped it on her hand so she took time to aim etc, making WS super anxious. Haha! In a nutshell, we are
OFFFICALLY SSGT!!! YEA!!! Haha.
OH! The 4 of us took pictures of the rank against the green table and made it as wallpaper. SO cool huh? Haha.
drillsWe went to 3rd level outside Band room, a surprise. XXX and drug addict was in charge. I was
stunned by the way they do drills. They looked at though they don't know what is the next step which they had done. They need to be prompted. Alright. I see. Blah, we moved to the parade square. Well...
The contingent was then separated into 2 groups, led by SM+WS, me and Jeanie. Their drills standard has improved, but the smartness is still not there. smartness. How do you teach that? OH! I am glad that I no longer need to tell them "Don't drag your boots!" Nonetheless, that is only 1.
Need more practice. MORE.
Smartness. Need more strength. Maintain poisture and all times. Eyes always look to the front, unless, DI ordered to look at her. Smartness... How do you teach that???
*I must apologise for my attitude today plus my inept leadership skills.
Sighs, didn't manage to go LYNN's house. Haah. And, when she might come to my house, I was at a very sleepy state. Hmmm. Bad timing all these while. Sighs.
The title is an understatement. I am spiritually, emotionally exhausted. I have seen friends converting to religion by a snap of fingers, some took some time to receive their .... And me? I have been pondering for 3 years and I am back, no, I have went further than start. This drives me crazy. I think too much, what a vexing problem can that be...