I am beginning to love my classmates, as in girls. Haha. We even decided to bring bread and jams for break! Haha. Save money!
My maths teacher has taken 2 days off so a male relive teacher replaced her for today. He barely spoke 3 sentences and I praised him as a good teacher. Haha. I am so bias because, today this teacher made me pick up my pace and I solved the maths questions fast enough, satisfying pace. Then I realise there was actually someone in class who was faster than me by one part, (ii). I wanted to box him lor. LOL. I didn't mean to be competitive la. haha. I just find it fun on him. His sleeping record, longest was 48hours leh! Better still, he sleeps in class too! However, don't under estismate him, he is hardworking type de.. Tsk. Has I picked all these thoughts from Sok? Haha.
Chinese lesson was on a heavy track today. (heavy track? wth am I saying? ) We started on the text on praise for bees. I have absolute what is chim about this to make this text an A level txbk story. Nonetheless, I was serious in lesson despite the fact that Pauline was playing with my correction tape and my arm. She was so fascinated by my tape. LOL. She is so cute la. Back to the lesson. Then, I replied questions which my chi teacher asked and she asked me if I was a higher chi student. erm... That is second time.
Am I so chii-na? LOL.
Haha. Today is full of fun!!! =D
Monday, January 14, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."