Alright.
Haha. I was losing money all the long because I was engrossed withthe horror movie. OH YA! Before that movie Willy tried to snatch my seat. That 1seater sofa was so comfortable la. Hah. I was hitten by that stupid Willy who had used the big cushion to hit me. So irritating. Lols
Blah. People moved to the other side to play by luck while I put all my attention on the movie. Keep losing money la. That Zheng Xua keep winning money, Sharon must be carrying luck for him. Haha. Sian. Syarif/Victor keep playing PSP. no life. Haha.
LYNN said the movie was scarier than ouja board, I disagreed. Haha. Seriously, ouja board is where the woman got her head on fire la. Dead Silence is merely the mouth part, lols. The 4C peeps had the movie song as their ringtone and kept playing it. So lame!
What else happened? OH! Fish saw the stove and suggested to fry the chicken wings. I saw him walking in and out of the kitchen with tongs in his hands. LOL. Busy person. Then the smell of fried chicken wings lingered in the air. Gosh. It smelled nice! Haha, and vic was the one cooking. Haha. Actually, both of them fried the chicken wings. Funny la. I was rather shocked seeing guys cooking. Haha.
Gosh. I don't remember what happened. OH YA!.
After the chicken wings were fried and placed on the table, Justin, Hong Da, Fish, me and one more person tried the chicken wings. Justin kept comlpaining that it was still raw. Fish said he tried Justin's so, Justin had the wing in his hand while Fish tried to eat it. Haha. Like gays. lol. Then Fish was like "OPEN BIGGER la. I can't eat." lols. Then both of them exchange words which did not sound like eating chicken wings but.. you know. LOL.
I got Wah Wah to help me gamble while my eyes were glued to the movie. Haha. I lost quite a lot. Then Kiat actually helped me win back 4bucks! Haha! Which means, I made no lost, no gain either. sighs. SIAN. Haha!
Before we left, LYNN and I sat on the swing seat. I felt giddy leh. I was surprised. Haha. I use to love swings when I was young but I coudln't take it yesterday. Gosh. Haha.
Oh! AND A CAT APPEARED AT JARED's PLACE! MIAO! Haha. Jared's family new member. lols
Blah Blah..
On the train... I sat at the extreme right, LYNN was between me and Fish. She crazy la. Fish was sleeping then she kept mumbling words to his ears to make him laugh. Better still, she RUBBED her blusher on his cheek. Haha! AIYA, but it was not pink enough. LOL.
When we got to Jurong East, it as already past midnight. One of the guys said "We took MRT from yesterday to today," Haha.. LYNN didn't get it. Haha. And they continued with yesterday we were at Jared's gathering, yesterday blah blah.... Haha..
4 FebHAPPY BIRTHDAY BELL!!!!WS and I rushed to the school to get Much ado about nothing disc. On the way, she was yakking all the way like a crazy woman. First, Chrismin walked past us, then Drug Addict Haha, and lastly Si Qi. WS lost her image le la... Haha. We got to the school and WS lied to the security guard. Tsk Tsk..We need to take bus 302. The bus had arrived when we were at the opposite side and left. WS decided not to rush. Who knows? Another bus 302 came, lol, and she brought me ran across the trafic light. Gosh. She hai wo break the law. LOL. I shouted "BUS UNCLE!! WAIT FOR US!!!" Haha. The bus uncle gave us a wu-nai smile... Haha..
Blah Blah.
WS didnt know the way and she brought me rounds and rounds. She kept repeating "No worries, we will get there." LOL, but we kept walking in no where... I was speechless....
I like Miss Lee's house!! Haha. WS lived at 4th floor and me, 5th floor. Seriously, the difference between the time the lift takes to our house and Miss Lee's house is big. Haha. It felt so super long! Haha.
Right. WS planned a surprise for Bell when she, me and Chee How were to meet at Fajar at 9.15. She was the latest so I bullied her through SMS. Haha. I ordered her to make a pan of pizza and must come along with a mushroom soup for my birthday. Haha. Tokong right? lols.
We bickered all the way to Bell's house, leaving CCH behind us not knowing what was wrong with us. Haha.
Awaiting for Bell's arrival, WS peeped throught the doorhole while CCH prepared to light the candles. Bell's sis told us that we did not need to peep and wait cos when Bell is back and the lift opened, you know it's her le... lols. It was true. HAHA!
Bell came in and we sang Birthday song for her(out of tune, so diff for me. hahs) She was so touched. Haha. She whined all the way. Haha. She couldn't believe that her mum joined hands with us to give her this surprise. She was so delighted. Haha.


