<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Update
Oh, I had loads of things which I didn't talk about, write.

I went out with LYNNIE! Haha! We went to orchard, hold on, before that, the greedy pig was afraid that she would be too fanished so we had lunch at lot1 KFC. She treated me!! Haha, in exchange, I have to queue and bring her food to her. Tsk. Haha. I could have taken the change and put it in my pocket. Haha.

It rained la!! Arh. On the bus, both of us were freezing and the air-con controller was not above our heads. SO COLD.

I had great surprise at Far East. Really. I saw my, no, he never taught me, but he is, was a and he currently is working there. I was so taken aback. Hula&co. The shoes there are pretty popular and LYNN wanted to shop there. I wanted too but, it would be so awkward to have him to serve us! Gosh. I wanted to hide my face so much but was dying to look at him twice to ensure that it was really him. It was. IT WAS!!!

LYNN need to help her mum to get this dress at Tangs. The dress was marverllous. It was martini pink, it was in metallic dull pink and a bright red ribbon comes along with it. The other version was a gold/olive green with a yellow ribbon. LYNN's mama really has good fashion sense. Of course, it was pricey too. Haha.

The next stop was HEEREN. It was raining. Heavily. Maybe not, but due to the fact that both of us did not bring umbrella along, it felt like it rained cats and dogs. LYNN's hair almost land in great trouble.
Today then I realise the vast distance from Tangs to HEEREN. Seriously. Gosh. We were so drenched when we reached HEEREN. My hair was totally wet and when I tied it, it looked horrible. LYNN suggested not to tie and she combed my hair. Worse effect. Haha.

Oh ya, then there was a competition in HEEREN. People were gathering in different levels watching the performances. The first that both of us saw was performed by a group of 6 people, wearing red. They danced along a famous hip'hop song with a bollywood remix. In fact, they dressed red(chi) and their dance movements consists of both hip'hop and bollywood style. What a mixture!

Next performance. Here comes 6 hunks, no 12 ( I have no idea) walking up the round stage one at a time. They were in white singlets and jeans, displaying their muscles and their tanned, bronze skins. 2 were not wearing any tops, (LYNN comment that the judges' eyes must have a feast. Haha. I changed her words la huh. Haha) Walking in rounds, they stood in different nice patterns, then group by group went closer to the judges to impress the them.

Oh, their heights are barely 1.73m.
Not very tall.

Haha.

Oh ya, we went to TAKA and this shop caught my attention with 2 words, Louis Vuitton. LOL. At the first glance, I had totally no idea what was that. The door opened and I was surprised that people had to queue to get into that shop. I looked at the brand again. Explicityly, it was LV, the super ex brand. LOL. Atonished. You mean, people queue up to get LV's stuff? At a few mintues, thousands, millions are spent and earned. Gosh.

LOL.

2 Feb 2008

Happy Birthday to Zhan Xian. =]

I had my DI course. Like last week, I took the LRT at 6.20, however, this time, surprisingly, I got to HQ at 7.30. What's with the train? lol.
Anyway, I didn't like the course. As in, well, I learnt things out of it but it pissed me of because... I never had a DI to teach me, never had a proper training as in, trainingS by a Mdm. I was angry. Perhaps, not anger that I felt, it was disappointment. No. Ok, I am now recgonised as a DI, but without a DI standard. I need training. I need training on my own drill first before I can teach my juniors the actual executions of the commands. Who can I get to train me? Mdms are like expecting us to master ourselves. Indeed, I see. Fine. I am pissed at my own attitude. Imperfect. SIGHS.
Sorry about that.

31 Jan
Bye Bye to virgin ears. I had my ears pierced at Goldheart. It costs me 35bucks. Jeanie accompained me, supposedly, give me support. HOWEVER, haha, she was afraid la. Haha. The guy covered my view when he shot my ears. When he moved away, Jeanie was out of my sight, disappered without a trace. LOL. She actually went to stood at the entrance cus she was afraid! LOL. Funny or what. Haha.

We went to KFC and had lunch. We tried to engross in our chat so that I can forget the pain, but haha, it still hurts. If people asked me if it was pain pierceing ears, I will reply it was a nightmare but it was okay la. Nightmare is scary ma. Haha.
SOK appeared. LOL. She and her Cedar friend came and join us for lunch. The 4 of us sat together and had a chat. I forgot how we got to the culture of AC, anyway...
Ya. Haha. Shermin recounted that some ppl who went there didn't know what pon means. She had to translate it to skip. That tells me that if I were to say "WALAU EH!", and ppl there give me black look, I have to say "OH, I was saying I AM SO OLD LEH!" Isn't that humourous? Haha. Really ma! Haha!

Ok Ok. Sok really loves that school so I shan't comment too much about her school.

SIGHS.

Orh then Mrs Ram's treat!

Haha!
We had buffet in Siam's Kitchen. I listened to the songs carefully and thought a same song was played twice, but 1 was female and another was male version. Ain't that weird? Blah. I sat with Kim, Pearlyn, Amirah, Lau Ming and Aitqah. We look at the menu and wanted to order a lot. However Darryl asked us to wait for the 1 batch first and we did. Waa, it was
Sumptuous(thanks ar woman. haha). Atiqah ate a lot la! She was attacking, lol, devoured the food she took. HAha! WALAU. She ate more than me can? LOL.

When the cake arrived, we were supposed to sing you are my sunshine. That irritating, haha, CCH sang happy birthday. LOL! So qian bian la! Haha.
All of us were yakking and the waitress came twice to us saying that they received complaints. Hah. Embarassing seh... Haha.
Oh ya, the first batch of food was enough. Haha. We were so full that we did not wish to order what we wanted earlier. Haha.

Shucks. Haven bath la! Haha

Oh ya. I received my DI. I was thankful that you girls prayed. THANKS. Really. He answered. =D

God, help me. I need guidance. I am imperfect, yes, but I need to impart my knowledge to the girls and I prayed that you help me to perfect my skills. I want to help out in the drill in the company, even West Zone which is desperately needy. Please God. I have not been good and I now want to be.

Sunday, February 03, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
Arhhsheesh.I AM NO LONGER JESSICA.SOBS!NOW, I lost...
Busy
LYNN is getting on my nerves.LOL.I read her blog a...
DI test.
I watched the grad DVD. I hate it. No, to be frank...
PIKA~!
spiritually tired
kss, neeann
Out with classmates, girls!
Good Day!

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette