ARH!
My eyes were teary after I finished the book
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Haha.
THANKS DAPH:)
SOK commented the chinese books I borrowed always aroused strong feelings/strong meaning. (lol don't rmb which one) Yupp. And I decided to own more Jodi's books. haha.
Anyway, I have been with Happening people. lols.
5 FebI was abrupty stopped by a woman when I stepped out of the LRT station. This woman had problems with the ATM machine, claiming that she hit the correct buttons but cash did not come out. I had no idea how to help her when I asked if she want to try again. Then a man appeared suggested her to dial the helpline. I gave her a 10cents coin but the phone was spoiled. She had to go to the minimart and call. Meanwhile, she asked me to look closely at the man just in case he might talk her money. Oh well. That man took 2 $50 notes and left. She came back and asked me questions. After knowing that the man took money, she took off chased the man. I had to wait at the ATM again for long. She came back and repeated what the man told her, about hundred bucks. Ya. I said indeed he took hundred bucks. She kept saying that the screen did not show her anything. Then blah, she revealed that the card was't hers nor her family members'. Gosh. What woman was I dealing with? Blah. She gave me a $10, to exchange my 10cents. I insisted that she don't have to return me. She was so determined, looked for people to change her $10 bucks. She was so.... In the end, I really ahd to go off, she got the idea and I left after returning her that red note.
I rushed to meet LYNN at 4latest at Jurong East. I met Xia Chen and Victor first at CCK. LOL. I was so tired. Then Xia Chen told me that "we" would stop at Queenstop as he need to chnage his shirt. It took me moments to realise he said
we. Shocked, I asked him to repeat. Indeed,
we. Waa.. I was so sian diao. No wonder need to meet early. When we got to Jurong East, LYNN and Willy were still at IMM getting stuff for the gathering..
At Queensway, LYNN called for a 5seater taxi. The other party kept putting LYNN onhold. WE were so late and that irriated us. Xia Chen asked LYNN to call again then LYNN asked him to do it. He posed with the phone and said "HELLO! I am LYNN's father!
blah" so lame... Haha.
We took 2 cabs in the end. Willy, LYNN and I shared a cab. Willy and the driver seems to get along pretty well while LYNN and I, at the back, slept. lol.
We got the house, bungalow. It was huge and spacious. Shi Hong, Charles, Jeanie, Sharon, Zheng Xuan, Syafic?(haha, what's his name) and Wee Yang. The had already started the BBQ. Blah.
Then supposedly, LYNN and I accompanied XC, Jared and Willy to get more charcoals but on the way Joshua and gang arrived so we played with them. Haha. LYNN asked Justin what was wrong with him. Everyone was worrying him because if his blog is it? Haha.
Anyway, we climbed this rope thingi and I was afraid. Hah. Joshua climbed very high, followed by Justin Then Hong Da, Kiat Wah and LYNN. Out of a sudden, Josh exlaimed "Hey, got scotchtape." gosh Then they saw more on the ropes. Haha. That were bad signs. Haha. Nonetheless, they climbed to the highest point. I vaguely remember someone was very qian bian, asking people to stop making the rope tower shaked while he was the one doing it. Think it's Hong Da. lols.
Jared and guys came back and all of us were supposed to be back to the bungalow. Jos and Wah Wah were trying out all the playgrounds while we walked on the pathway.(and they enjoyed themselves very much) 2 no childhood teens.
Anyway, so I see. Willy tried to play IQ game in the room. LYNN and I joined him. When he got the puzzle correct, he raised his arms in the air, calling himself smart etc. He acted like a kid lor. LOL.
JEANIE helped to deal with the chicken leh... Hahaha. She can consider making chef another dream of hers. Haha. Xia Chen tried to break the chicken wings joints by using the back of the chopping knife and hit the joints on the paper plate. He looked absolutely like a butcher. haha. Seriously. Haha. He hit the chicken so hard as though the chicken had feud with him. lols. He hit until we can see little bits flew off. LOL.
raa.
Cat asked if I want to watch Dead Silence which I had eyed very longed. I was so engrossed in the show. Joshua and Hong Da came and obstruct my view. Tsk. They played by luck la. Haha. I played too.
not finished.