Arhhsheesh.I AM NO LONGER JESSICA.SOBS!NOW, I lost 2 husbands, no, 2 lovers. LOL.HAHA.You guys don't get it right... Haha. Wait till March bah!SIGHS. If you plot a graph of happiness against time, my graph is definitely a negative, downslopping graph.. Haha. See, I am going for the DI test, which puts me in a difficult position when it comes to planning. Things doesn't go well in MI where DAPH DAPH is leaving,(to be more accurate, left) and so is Fatin and Syaf. (gosh!) and even GABRIEL. Haha. That slang guy. Then... shucks, where was I? Haha. Forget it.I will miss DAPH DAPH. DAPH DAPH!Haha. Man...boots crack. Seriously, I am so not keen on getting another pair which would be my third. Gosh. LOL.I am getting dizzy because of MSN where conver moves up so fast.Daph Daph...Man, I will miss my classmates.Great, cus I saw Sok today. =))And, because, ECONS lessons' pace is quicker.
Friday, February 01, 2008
+ + +