I feel like banging the wall. Seriously. argg! ARG!!This GP 800 words essay is getting on my nerves. It makes me regret picking JC rather than POLY where I can forget about writing essays. No doubt I love to write, such as postings but I just simply hate this! I hate things that are restircted, that's why I never wish to take lit in schools. Wait, no link.Whatever it is, simply put it, GP essays sucks. I am not thought how to write, I have not seen example but TENH TENH, there, the homework is due on coming Monday. *roll roll roll my eyes*I can't express how much I miss my secondary school days. Despite the tears, fury, I miss them as much as I miss the laughters. ARHHGG.It's already like 0505hrs.RAA.Kit, you don't know my blog how? Haha. But here I have something to tell you. Yes, it's very superficial, yet I am caught so deep in it. Whata mistake done and... it's done. lols.I am going to wath a movie with GBSSGTs. OH! I AM SO SAD THERE IS NO GB MEETING! I WANT TO SEE MY GIRLS!!! SOBS!After which I will be going for new class dinner. As a welfare, it's better that I go.BLOODY SHTI! I CAN'T GO WITH MY MI FRIENDS!Sorry. I am just pissed by myself, wasting another resource on the Earth.Haha. Paiseh Paiseh. I should start my morning with JOY.HAPPY HAPPY HUI LING!!!*roll my eyes*who am I trying to deceive?Arh ha, arh ha, arh hahahaha...DOTS.Oh ya! Then how am I suppose to order my boots? DOTS!!!lolsI feel like asking my girls to call me mummy. BUT, I can't love them all ALWAYS. I mean, yes love everyone, can! but not always, like at times when I am grouchy and cranky. ARHHui Ling >in silly unreasonable state<