I shall give all out for this last post on the camp. I WISH. Have fun reading. Haha.
OH!! Before we left, we packed the stuff. I found 1 peg and had to put in my bag, and is now in my house. I also found a fork and I asked whose does it belongs to. Nobody claimed for it so I threw it into the bag of solid fuels. Note this. Haha.
And I forgot to tell you how many times that current chu mo me la! Haha. She kept using stuff to hit my butt and Sher’s star cushion and her hand to hit me la! That current! And she is good at aiming ok!
LOL!
Haha. On the way to jetty, WS paired with Cindy, they were the last pair. Jin Yan and Xin Ying was the 2nd last followed by me paired with Diana then SM and Sher. Diana and I carried the biggest cooler which was filled with log stuff. It was extremely heavy, especially for Diana since she never tried these I guess and I had another bag in my left hand. Diana kept asking for stop so she exchanged turns with Xin Ying. SL and someone and Captain moved the bike which carried several tents. It was a difficult task. Matthew too carried several stuff and yet kept offering help. ...
Anyway, my pair asked for pause several times. In the end JY paired with me and this time I passed the big red bag to Diana.
It was a long blind walk. WS and XXX tried to lighten mood by cheering etc, but the girls were really too exhausted to do with them. I was trying to come up with something for WS to do but I realise everything I could think of was about drills. LOL. Thus I asked her to recite the timing for Hormat Ke-hardapan Hormat. She was still wrong. LOL.
At several stops, XXX kept forgetting to pull her loose shorts. Finally at the last stop she pulled. LOL. The last stop was a blue house with the oldest man at Ubin living in. He was reaching 100 if we were not wrong.
At that point we decided not to switch on torchlight at all and walked on. You can see loads of XXX in the sky. Oh, XXX=xiao xin xin.
That reminded me something at the beach. XXX tried to wrote with my big pen and her handwriting was terrible. LOL.
On the way I really thanks JY for being supportive too. =D
Anyway at the jetty, (oh gosh, I really only like the chorus here and nth else), WS began to massage girls, HARDLY. Then she decided to pass this task to me to handle the sec2 girls. They praised me for being a good massage leh... Hahaha.
Before that, I did not want to remove my bag and XXX insisted and pulled my bag from me and my left foot dropped! Haha. You probably got the wrong idea. My left earring in the shape of a sandal, dropped.
We rested and had evaluation starting with OPEN THE TRUTH DOOR. Xin Ying asked me what food I fav. LOL. And my very good friends commented that I could give a list of them. -.-
Then we reflected, while the drama queen, sher was going to sleep anytime. Haha!
Pastor Ben also had debrief with the camp committee while Sher was preparing to get in her sleeping bag. Haha!
Some girls slept on the seats, some on the floor.
Let’s see. I kept staring at the lights reflection on the sea and listened to the roar when the planes took off into the air, bringing people back to their hometowns, or for travel... Then once I asked SL to go walk with me. Hehs. We went to the place near the information centre and a policeman offered us seats. We took our seats and kinda chat. Haha. There were many cats la! And 3 of which went to the beach and they were so near to the sea!!! Are they going to fish? LOL. The policeman told us that from our campsite, what we see is Malaysia Island. WOH! Haha. Cool. And we can see the airport what tower from chek jawa.
It is very interesting to observe people how they sleep. Pastor Ben’s daughter kept rolling off her sleeping bag. SO SCARY! Haha! The first time we saw that we woke Pastor up and he moved her daughter. Then when her daughter did that again, we handled. She is so cute la! SUPER CUTE GIRL GIRL! Haha. Diana was very violent. She hit somebody until she woke up.
Nonetheless, the girl who was hit was apparently in unconscious state because she couldn’t remember what happened when she slept. LOL. Who else?
OH!! I WAS SO WORRIED THAT KEXIN MIGHT KICK XINYING! Haha. Really! Her foot was near to XY’s butt so I was worried. XY looked like she could have roll off the seat any minute at the edge of the seat. SL offered Matthew a groundsheet as blanket. Haha!
SL and I wanted to cover XXX with something but we took out our PE shirts and they were cold. LOL. Then SL took her blue GB tee to cover. WS got up and cover her, so did Matthew. See, XXX, so many people care for you! Haha.
OH YA! I forgotten when was it but WS found a fork and asked whose it was. Then SM said it was hers and WS threw it into the bag of solid fuels too! Haha. We were trying to poison her. Haha.
What else? Oh! There were 2 guys fishing. They didn’t appear expert la. They manage to catch a few anyway I guess. One of which was so so so small! It was the size of my palm and the guys whine. SERIOUS! I meant it! They even took the picture of the fish, as though it was their first catch. Lols. Then one of them asked SL if she was hungry. PLEASE, like that fish can stuff her. LOL.
I was crazy I guess. Matthew asked if JY and I would like to help him to return the bike. WALAU. The seat was so high! I would need to run and jump on it can?! LOL! I let JY rode it and I ran after them. Not in my right mind I guess. Haha. OH YA! There was an uncle sleeping on his bumboat, listening to 97.2FM. WOW! THE FIRST SONG THAT I HEARD WAS FROM LIN YOU JIA!!! I WAS SO ELATED! Haha! I quickly pick up with the song and sang. XXX had that song on her blog.
We took the 2nd and 3rd bumboat in the morning. OH!! Before that, we went to clean up at the toilet. There was a cockroach and WS exclaimed that she did not want to brush anymore. LOL. Lizards there are so fat! She should be glad that she had her toothbrush and paste. I couldn’t find mine!! When we got to the jetty and had to send our bags for X-ray thing, I told WS to help me ask the police to look out for my toothbrush and tell me which part in my bag it was at. LOL. Breakfast. Er... OH! We(SM, sher, Ru Yin, Nana and LiQi) listened to Jay’s song and we hmm with the song. Quite high actually. Haha.
On the bus back, some silly things happened. I was very exhausted especially when I slept for 1 hour only so I tried to sleep on the bus. Si Qi was beside me and she woke me up by calling JESSICA loudly. I was stunned awake and she laughed la. QIAN BIAN! Then I fall asleep again and she said DAO LE! Once again, I opened my eyes in shock. Like huh? I looked out the window and we were still at change la! Lol.
I vaguely remembered I slept in weird positions. I almost fell off my seat and quickly adjusted back and slept on Si Qi’s shoulders. LOL. Tsk Tsk. Back to school, sher informed me that SM and she took several pictures of me sleeping on the bus and they showed me! SO AWFUL!!! Haha. Both of them agreed that it was tough taking pictures of me sleeping. For instance, sher wanted to take picture when the bus was moving so hard then her bag almost dropped, lucky SM quickly responded and grabbed her back while she took the marvellous picture. =.=
We were divided to do mess tin cleaning, ground sheets and tents washing. WS said she wanted to partner me. O.O Then after that she gave me a regretful face. When Pastor Ben put me in charge of mess tin cleaning, WS was so happy. Tsk. LOL. We went to scrub mess tins with the sand pit for long jump. Meanwhile, there was oral for secondary3 students and we were very near to them. We were worried whether they would complain about GB. Haha.
WS and I then washed the huge blue container in the toilet. Seriously, I wonder she was washing the container or me. She almost wet me la! She was the cooler outside the cubicle and flooded the toilet! Know what she said? She said she was helping to wash the toilet. Ya right. LOL. Anyway, then both of us carried this cooler up. WS asked the cooler if it was happy that once in 2 years then it would be washed. After which she shook the container as though it was nodding. I refused to play along with her. LOL.
And we washed the other 2 containers. CLEAN AND SHINEY! SPOT-FREE! Lol. I could have said spotless.
We went to check out the tents. LOL. Sher and SM were laughing non-stop la. They were communicating in Hokkien. The way they spoke was so hilarious! What Si liao! Cham! BHATOH-TIA. (stomach pain) lame la! Haha!
We also had luncheon meat and bread for lunch.
Sher and I agreed to have macflurrry after lunch. =D
Si Qi need help for oral examination so we stayed to help. WS slept and I tried to be serious for Si Qi but I was addicted to SM’s hand phone game. I took her phone and played then Si Qi looked at me and said “Can see reflection n your specs.” Alright. Forget it. Haha. I woke up by a scare. SM shouted into my ears la! aHaha. She told me she twisted my ear twice when I was sleeping and I didn’t stir so she had to shout into my ears to ensure I wasn’t dead sleeping. SEE? How tired I was?
SM, sher and I had macflurry and... I saw my god-bro. I stared at him very long and I did not realise it’s him until sher told me. Gosh.
Ok. Reflection. Haha. Er, my reflection was that not to be stubborn. During the night walk back to jetty with me carrying so much. I couldn’t stand it but I was stubborn and refused to ask for a pause because that made me feel so weak. But I had to admit I was very tired and Diana needed it so much. Yupp.
And, I eventually thought gold for us will be an impossible task. Nonetheless, I change my mind. During this camp, at the Mystery game, the girls actually persevere in the downpour to continue to trek and find the characters instead of losing their hearts and give up. When they got to me it had stopped raining but they showed no sign of tiredness but enthusiastic. I am proud of them. Moreover, at the night walk, after a day of exhaustion and the loads they carried, the girls never complain at all! Really! They were all determined to get to the jetty and they got it. So I thought, if the girls choose to share the same aim and move together, they will achieve it! So, JIA YOU GIRLS!
YUPP. AND HAVE FAITH GIRLS! REMEMBER, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
ALSO, from this camp, I wished they take back loads of stuff, from the games, devotions etc. I think they did. =))
LOADS OF LOVE, HUGS, KISSES to GB50th! Hui Ling.
~END OF CAMP POSTS~
SEE YOU GIRLS FOR DRILLS! PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR STUFF! OH BRING PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOs for LIQI TOO!
STOMP STOMP ON YOUR LEFT FOOT, I WANNA HEAR YOUR LEFT FOOT! STAMP STAMP ON YOUR RIGHT FOOT, I WANNA HEAR YOUR RIGHT FOOT! MOTI MOTI WE GOT LOADS OF MOTIVATION DEDI DEDI WE GOT LOADS OF DEDICATION MOTIVATION! DEDICATION! DO THE CALL! WHOSE CALL? YOUR CALL? MY CALL! HAHA! HEHE! HOHO! HUHU! GB!!! PEACE! GIRLS! FAITH!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."