arh ha, arh hahaha
FISH IF YOU ARE READING MY BLOG, I MISS YOUR HELP! LOL.I just handed in my GP today, along with the test that our GP teacher gave us-essay. And I can tell you I want merely vomiting words to fill the empty lines in the foolscape.Anyway, I forgot about so much things. GB meeting was cancelled. big sobs. Sher wanted us to meet at 12 and when I was late, she just woke uP!!!! DOTS. Anyway, so Jeanie and SM saw me and they were, surprised? by how tanned I was. lols. We went to NTUC get snacks and watch the movie STEP UP 2. OH. I was hestitant about going for the class outing but everything turns out nice actually.Sher had to go to town so I went with her. That is my first time so called shopping with her la! SO COOL! Haha! You know what? I love her. Haha. =P OH YA! On the bus we were talking about food. LOL. Then I told her I Was going pastamania to have dinner, she was so jealous. Haha. I complained that eating pizza at pastamania is bohua eat at pizza hut more hua. THAT SHERMIN XIE said "HUH? pizza at pastamania bohua? not smooth? pizza at pizza hut is smoother?"DOTS!!! LOL!!!oh and sher was a red riding hood! Hah!I reached DB station at 5.50pm la! Who did I first saw? RHONDA! Haha! I was elated man! Haha. Then she told me she saw Raymond, whom I faked not to know. Next will be JEREMY!!Haha. And, the 4 of us were not at the control stn where it was closed to PlazaSing.OOPS. lol.The 4 of us went to meet up with Dona and some guys. All of them looked so dispersed despite standing next to each other.Blah. All these are boring.Blah blah. Had dinner at pastamania... haha squeeze like what..met rachel then went to play POOL.and I took very long time to decide which postition to hit the ball. The guy who was always eager about POOL kept whining that he wanted to go home. (oh, because he is my opp team) too bad la. Hahas.And, dinner time now. waitoh Ray and Jere took the same train as me. Blah blah. R and I exchanged slippers. SUPER FUNNY LA! He could fit in my slippers la! SHOCKING. LOL.OH. man. I LOVE MY CLASS!!! HAHAH!!!!! cheers 08s05~man, I am anticipating for a class chalet at the end of this year. Haha. I didn't tell them! OH! and! I go school just to declare backrupt by emptying my pocket for the notes. I am soon going for a hunger strike. lols.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
+ + +