<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





PW.SAbandconcert^.^
YES!

I MADE TEDDY BEAR THANK ME IN THE SMS with the words thanks you welfare rep. Hehs.
Not being sure about SA band standard, I didn't expect much from the concert. A pang of guilt hit me when the musical goes on. And I realised how foolish I was. This is the first time I see real spirit in Band. Not only are they passionate about music and band, they are passionate about performing as one. Despite taking away their insturments, the performers still give their best effort acting and it was great!

In fact, I didn't believe Band was their only CCA, I thought they were from Drama.

Haha.

KIT! THAT WOMAN was sick for days and she never tell me. Gosh. I am so sad about that; I didn't even realise how ill she had been. What a bad friend I am. Sighs.

VCH. LYNN and I went together in the past and dropped at VCH itself but none of us remember the way to that bus stop. Sighs, so I met H20pig and had dinner, at 5pm.

We were supposed to meet Jeremy at 1900 at city hall but haha, we ended up being at City Hall earlier. Anyway, it was crap man... we got out and went back to take the train to Raffles.

It was a shorter distance to VCH.



ooo then I could hear SU before I saw her! Haha! And there was Rach with her! WOOTS~

And Rach was very high chatting with her friend brian/bryan. And she forced him to self-intro to us. LOL.

Gosh. It was my first time sitting so near to the band! We were at the forth row la! lols.

The band was good, the pieces were impressive but they failed to grab my attention entirely. Oh ya, and some guys there were really cute. LOL!!

Ohya and I saw YENNA! I didn't realise she plays flute. Hahas and she danced!

The dance was graceful.

I lost my sensitiveness to differciate which pitches/tunes belongs to which instument. I only could catch flutes, clarinets, pichacco and persussion. sad man... haha.

My scandal, EricC told us before that he would be wearing dress, ok, his role is palace guard. And I was so excited!!! Haha.

I LOVE THE GENIE IN THE BOTTLE! He is so damn fun! Haha! I am sure SM will love him for his accent. Haha. Oh and I thought the knight was so much cuter than OLIVEr. Haha. And the king was damn idiot man! Let me quote him...

(after being pieced... the king lie on the floor while princess kneeled beside him...)
Princess: No, father no...
King: I don't have time, quick
Princess: No...
King: I need to die...

blahblah

King: I need to go...
Princess: Where are you going father?
(I thought he will anwser far away/heaven but he said)
King: I need to go and die.

LOL!

And when the light dims. The king who "dead" quickly stood up and ran away. And it real fast k..

Before that!, when the knight pieced the king, one shot and 3 person for pieced actually, the palace guard, the mystery man and the king. The palace guard(my scandal) and the man crawled all the way out of the stage. DAMN FUNNY LA!!!

Oh and Olive had broken his sword when attacking the monster. When he picked up the sword to fight the knight, the knight had to wait for him to fix back his sword. lols. And after sending the knight's sword out of his hand, Oliver's sword was bend halfway. That really send us to peals of laughters.

What else was hilarious? Oh the part where genie and the big bad wolf fell in love!!!

Wolf: I love your shoes!
Genie: Ohhh so you love my shoes so much!!!! (kicking his shoes to give the wolf)
blah
Wolf: so... Do you think there is enough space in your bottle for one more person?
Genie: eh you naughty naughty monkey ar...naughty naughty...

SHIVERS!!! Haha!

Genie remarked that Captain Hook was obsessed with Peter Pan and I was confused. Did he meant Cap Hook love PP or obsessed of killing him? Then my question was answered when Captain Hook leapt and bend his knees and put his hands together like a girl. GOSH. GAY.

SHIVERSSS.

I SAW TEDDY BEAR BLOWING TUBA. CUTE MAN!!! HAHA!



hmmm.

Rach climbed over this wei lan and went closer to the river. DANGEROUS. And she wanted me to do that but I was really afraid of waters. Jeremy said the water was shallow and I didn't want to believe but I looked. OH well, it was really shallow but it's still scary!!!



I took off heels and walked down the escalator. HALOHA! No heels! woots~ Haha

RACH asked why I dressed so nicely and I replied her I was trained. Haha. LYNN LA! And if she were there, she would have nagging me for wearing jeans. Haha. Whatever! I don't look retarded la. haha...

The night was beautiful but I couldn't catch the stars. Sadly, it was a full moon night. Sighs.



but the stars were there looking at me, loving me. =)

Back to BP, had supper. Haha. well, I didn't exactly. I merely asked for cappuchino and oh gosh, the more I drank, the more lazy I felt.

Great Night I had.

Saturday



I received my Drill Instructor badge and collect it formally. Well, by doing so I feel more accountable to my girls. As in, it's a reinforcement of seniority and responsibilty in me. And I guess, I will smack my own (apologise for the next word) ass. Haha. Go HUI LING!

Like I said, I had given hope and see no value in this badge but yesterday my teachers' words and my juniors supportive looks, I re-set my mind. Yes, I am a DI, I shall behave as one. And yes, I shall bring out more DIs in my company and in the region. Yes, I shall do just that.

well but DI was my goal since sec1 and I did to imvoke this in the girls for them to achieve it. Not fixing it as a goal, it's merely a assessment, and something comes naturally. not true.

Guess I can't elaborate well...

Anyway, I am glad. (understatement)

And haha, XXX stop giving me that look, distracts me totally and amde me blush! haha!

Juniors... Sec1s, YES I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GIRLS DO TIMING IN UNTIE! ANd can you girls tell me what's so funny? Keep laughing and laughing... What did I do huh? Tsk!

lols.

know what? I am not sure if all SSGTs feel this way...

when I was teaching the sec1s, a strong desire grew in me to see them bond like how we do... It was so strong I wanted them to kiss each other. lols! JK. I thought I could see the potential for that to happen.

I love them. I am starting to...

Maybe you know... I put love on my mouth so easily... but love, is a strong feeling to start with.

WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY?!

look at my GB board. lols.

ANYWAY!, so after GB, I went out of school and saw BOOTY!
yupp. tai yi.

WAA. MY PW guys were so not gentleman!

While waiting for them to come and find me at Bugis stn, a voluteer approached me to buy a card at $2. He wanted me to pay $10 which I really can't give. Anyway so, I gave him a 10buck note and he took out his wallet to return me $6 in 50cents coins. With a phone, wallet and shoe bag in hand, there wasn't much space for me to keep the money so he tried to put coins in my hand. His hand was filled too so he dropped his money. Then I dropped mine, I picked up. Dropped second time, and I heard laughters. WEll, from the guys. I picked up. Dropped another one! Picked up and dropped again! AND THE GUYS JUST STOOD THERE LAUGHING! WALAU EH!

lols!! Only Kelvin came and took my shoe bag! THANK YOU KEL!

Irritating men!

blah blah. blah

national library at Bugis

We did project at the children section.

Dinner was pathetic for IanT. Haha, I helped him to save money k! by emphasizing that I was poor. I am so sorry IAN! Forget about it ya?

Josh and him kept joking about their finance.... damn funny seriously.

DINNER. cool. There were 2 fruits stores around us. Josh and IanT wanted to know which store sold a nicer drink so JOSH went to buy first. Then Ian went to another store. ALL H2omelon.=D
Haha and damn funny we tried each other's drink. Crazy man! Haha

Josh's. $1.50, so lttle!. Glass cost $18.

acually, $1.50 for this. hehs huge?


FUN LA.

fri I skipped this LIVE! concert thanksgiving dinner, I felt very bad.
I didn't want to go because there were cliques already and I felt distant from them because, they are very old christians. I am so sorry but I felt very different and it's a tendency for me to avoid these moments. Yupp.
just pray that camp, I will change and He will give me a lesson, whenever He wants actually.

Guess that's all about it. I have so much things to say.

just want to add on, the night was beautiful and, knowing you is wonderful part of my life.

And I wish and pray hard, for my class to love each other. It's too much to ask for but... since I am made the welfare rep, what else do I want other then seeing you guys being nice to each other and be sincere to one another?
yes, realistically that is silly.
the job is mine, I want to do it. And it kills me when you guys bitch about your classmates.
Because each time you bitch, I failed. Or maybe I shouldn't bother at all.
but I have great sense of responsibilty and loving one another is always better than critising one another.
take a step back, it may seem fun, but pain is the cost. well, at least, pain to my job! DAMN IT.
PS. go and bitch on if you want. not as tho I never bitch about others, but at least, I let them bitch about me too. And we laugh at each other bitching and grow together.
You simply bitch and don't care. Yes,dont' care.
Gosh. I am, bitching my class now.
and in a very serious rudeness. SIGHS.
why am I acting good?
shall not bother anymore... DA JIE used to use this line bitch no more...

Shut my eyes and sleep tight tight.

PS. was grumbling for all I care because I dunno who can I grumble to. I might not mean that harsh cus you know, an angry man don't know what he is saying, not that I don't do those stuffs... it's just that I got the job... burden.
instead of don't want me to know, why not just don't do it.
lol. scolding again. SORRY LA IM.PERFECT.

Monday, May 19, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
SSB
Bad day
done my stuffs!
OOO YES!
GOODIE!
Bad day
song on class blog
a day at ECP, again!
Enjoy my friday!
May EE's bday + SOK

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette