ARH! EE! ARH!
Haha.
Exposure of a lamb's, aries ram behavior
When a lamb don't get what it wants, it will kick big fuss about it.
Chinese oral exam... I kinda, will not flung it but I didn't give my best. I stumbled at the last sentence, breaking the momentum I handled well before that. It was bad.
I think, my desire to perfect the things I have strong passion in is getting more and more prominent as I step into higher stages. Oh dear...
Many consoled me by saying distinctions is in my hands, nonetheless, those words couldn't tame me.
Forget about those, because I was smiling on the bus. Why should I remember those crap?
=D Haha, anyway I saw BELLE!!! WOOTS! DING DONG BELL! Hahaha... so high la when I saw her! my gosh! Haha...
Ian and Jeremy were so diff in taming me, or rather, Ian didn't had that mindset. He was so qian bian can?!!! He was giving me sarcastic remarks and said
later your result slip A, A, A, A, A, U for chinese! yea! Hui Ling is going to fail her orals exam
idiot! LOL!
And he was so bad to someone... haah!! keep it to myself. lols.
Oh ya, I couldn't stop laughing before oral exams for 2 freaking incidents.
I, as a very obedient attentive student, was giving all attention to Liang(square),(LOLS,ok) Mr Liang's lecture. I was enjoying it until, Miss SU, came up with train of crappy remarks and questions.
Her eyelids were drooping etc and kept fan-ning wo, pestered me with what ar... saying what I am probably the only student who paid attention.
The last thing she really managed to pull me away was a question...
why did you use 2 rubber bands?
I answered
wait la!AND I LOL!. lol. keep fanning wo...
DOTS!
As we were going through Macroecons, we had this part about national income. Mr Liang emphasized on final goods, the meaning of it. What he meant?
price of final goods, for instance, Final price of car, meaning price of car itself , but not calculating price of car AND price of wheel because that will be double counting (which i came across at the back of the notes)
THEN, I turned to rhonda on my right and told her...
so what he meant was if I want final price of rhonda, it's only price of rhonda and if I count in price of rhonda+price of her clothes+price of her specs, that will be triple counting.
MY GOSH! couldn't stop laughing at my own crap
Next incident took place in the canteen. The 6 girls sat together and had their lunch. My supposedly, according to Rach, hei ma wang zi was sitting at the adjacent table. He was wearing a PE shirt, perhaps exercised before that. Then someone popped up a remark, said
he stink so much la! LOL!!! And then followed by another saying
she could smell, and another... AND I WAS like,
I CAN'T!!!!LOL! And YQ was like,
it isn't something you really want to smell...haha you should be glad you can't smell
and secretly I was focusing on taking in the air.. I still couln't catch it!
then I caught it! LOL!.
and the girls... were joking about it, loud.
and I was like,
ok lets go and we zao.
LOL!. First time I see 6 girls shoo away by one guy's smell.
anyway... just something I find funny but maybe shouldn't be... while waiting for my turn to read the passage, I suddenlt remembered that Chesed lead us in singing the song
I got peace like a river... in my soul for morning worship. And I didn't!
And I didn't depend on God.
Yesterday Shane said
irregardless of good or bad things let us praise Him in everyway
on the bus, the first song(on shuffle) was
magnificent, then
Thank You Lord. SHEESH
I LOSE. Haha...
Anyway, welcome somebody to join GB again!!! WOOTS! =)
crazy crazy crazy... I wanna dance and spinnnN!N!N! but then... I can't spin will feel giddy. sighs!
haha, crazy crazy. agitated and all smile afterwards. must be because of Bell who said she did that...
but smiling... ain't that nice?
brightens everything in life! =)OH KELVIN, if you read my blog, don't you dare to post those unglam stuffs up. I will kill you. haha!
Labels: school