Ooo Mama mia!Haha.
I plucked up the courage and asked my dad
pa, what will be your reaction be if I tell you that I believe in Christianity? And my dad was like
I don't know... see your mum...I went on telling him that I was afraid that he would burst out and throw me out of the house like my mum would have done and I told him that I was in and still in Christian CCAs, plus SAJC.
He was watching a show and I had no idea if he was absording the things I said.
Nonetheless, he didn't mind! That's the main thing! so much for my trembling.
Arh. I am awed. Haha.
That kinda boosted my confidence in telling mum. BUT... you know...
I will wait. At least, I declare to dad.
I read her blog.. and... hahahaha... idiot. I know that she don't like it when people tries to 'control' the way she thinks...
eh I pray with thanksgiving first! LOL.
yea. think that's all. throat hurts so much.
dreams. so incredible. it either happens or most of the time, it's just a reflection of what you have been thinking of.
it's insane.
I need my MAN here. LOL. the man who loves to eat marshmallow with nutella choc. EH, I have a bag in my house now la. Haha, but don't have nutella. miss you retard. and you stupid dog. Hahahaha! not fair la ah tay can hang your dog like that when I did you wanted to kill me. Ha.
throat hurts. that mustn't stop me from wating popcorns tml.
=) nights.
wish you all the best in everything you do.