<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





str mkt +GB






As mentioned, there, the pictures I managed to take during street market. CHOCOLATTI is our shop name! I still keep the banner la, lols, so that we can hang it in our class next year? See how first.
Talking about that reminded me that I missed 3 buses because they were all full. Bus 966. Sheesh!
Our first try using the machine was terrible. The chocolate simply... looked horrible and it kinda solidify and we had to throw them. High loss.
The second time we tried was better and the chocolate flowed smoothly. lols. Customers flowed in too and the class began to put in more effort. They even came out with the idea of using hot water to melt chocolate. fill a pot with hot water then put a smaller pot of choc in that big pot.
Josh tried to squeeze hats and put on masks for those who were dealing with the food. lols.
just realise I don't have the mood to talk about it


Anyway, girls are so typical. There was a Saints Idol competition amid the street market. A guy, supposedly well-known in SA for being the cute guy. Well, undeniably, he is cute. AND the girls went wild! oh my gosh!
When he started singing, his supporters stood up and cheered etc.
etc etc
He became the idol. not a surprise. lols. I just question the people voted for his vocals or his look. can't really stand people who go googoo gaga over cute guys. lols.
His singing... not bad la huh.

WAaaAA. that daJIE, he said the wrong stuff THRICE within 2 days! ARH! I want to bash him le. Hahahahahsss.
Haaaaaaa
Thursday I met SM at BP! WOO! Haha! Great! We went to look at the CDs, once again I had hard time deciding to spend or not. I searched high and low for night of the museum. but they don't have. sighs.
Anyway we went to the second floor and there were offers! S.H.E disc seeling at $5! MY Gosh! I don't know whether I should bash them or grab them. (different thems)
Waa. tempting. then SZESZE appeared! WOO! Haha.
Eh before that... SM fed me fries (ehlols) and I rejected her several times because I was having cough. I gave up in the end.
Anyway ya then she said something and I thought she wanted to offer me again so I swung my hand at her telling her it's ok (or?) and walked away from her.
Turns out that she was asking for a drink from me! LOLS. so paiseh la!
bought the ecxorism(whatever the spelling) of emily rose. =)
SM wanted a jacket so we went into this shop. WAA, I wanted to get one so that I could wear it during exams in the hall. (tho I have more than one at home. was thinking only) And out of, craziness? I told them that I wanted to get track pants and wear that for exams.
LOL. crazy!
Imagine, me wearing full u, with tracks pants, let's add a jacket with hood. lols!
We kinda combed the shop. I was empty handed ok, without carrying any bag etc but the 2 shop assistants sandwiched me, no, and sze and SM, thinking that we might steal their stuff. Funny ar! I was wearing sch skirt and saints shirt, sze was in PJ u.... DOTS.
I bet, my forehead must have printed I am going to steal. catch me.
seriously. -.- dots
Did we go crazy in the library? I don't remember leh... It was like sze and I went after SM... who stopped to sit down at this place with the I-am-here-to-sit-only look. Waa! The library was chilling cold and she wanted to sit down so bring us there?! lols.
arh! feel like I am not myself today.
have a little bit of reforms in GB today. tho I supported it, I find myself abit slow in following. The S factor (as in DISC) begins to act up. resistent to changes.
OH YA! WS GOT THE PBB BADGE!!!!!! Haha! She was so overwhemled with joy! Haah!
Congrats crazy woman! =)
hahas. Finally... we got the the highest badge a girl can ever achieve... here in 50th company! Woots! Haha.
I am really, intoxicated with joy (think I used the word wrongly, lols) for the us achieving all these. like... you know... pbb
leaders. every girl a leader, every officer a servant leader.
Everyone has different working styles, now all I wish is to guild and help them along to find their leadership styles. Well, I am not in the tip-top position to do it, but that is now my aim. And of course... witness of the Lord.
The only thing is that... I am finding these abit to fast for me to adapt.
or...
I think my faith is shaken. dann. I need to find the light again. Why do I like to fall so much?
I can see that silly girl wants to share her joy with us VERY MUCH. haha, I try to go to P&D ok... wow, how I miss that, promotion and dedications ceremony. I very much want to cheer like mad when the slides shows 50th company - Teo Wei Shan but... that will be my third time rejecting Evelyn's invitation for her cell meeting.
How?
Haha. I am supposed to be very jealous you know... but I am not. I am very happy because... He is bringing you back. lols.
I don't know... just awed...
loads of love woman ;)
listening to BoA's song again.
I am finding myself straying away.. it's so difficult to LISTEN to His words, even the songs... tough
where have I done wrong and place myself in this state?
anyway... what a mix. todays post is so messy!
That Drug addict ar... Her handbag. lols, holEy! Haha! And the strap was very thick la. the first time I carry it, no when I was sitting on the floor, it slipped off my shoulders as though it was my bra strap. dots.
I am horribly slow today... when Captain said that she went to GB blog thorugh my blog... I replied etc, took me 2 mintues to realise, she read my blog. and you know the WHAT?! goes on...
And SM told me something... took me another lone minute to realise that she was shooting me or something? Dots!
don't remember anything le.
cus I still don't understnad why I am feeling so lost.
learn how to lead worship... God I need you back in my life to fill me up with You then I can do it isn't it?
You are always faithful but why do I feel like... You are not here?
God... What is it that I have not?
need you in my life....
know what... if monday there is a class outing... and tuesday, school day, her birthday... I can't go wish her... anyway... I still question if it's approprate to... do I call it.. happy birthday?
there will be... just movie... and a small-scale game. either run in the mall or within an area. Hehs.
Sok. Thank you! I LOVE YOU dearest! seeing you never fails to brighten my day!
AND HOW CAN I FORGET?! I SEE MY HOT, WONDERFUL, FAVOURTIE PHYSICS TEACHER LLL!!!!! HAHA! MISS LIM! AND I HUGGED HER!!!! MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!
I MISS HER SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
sobs sobs sobs!!! I want to cry! too touching le! Haha!!! arh!!! I miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!
arh! I still can't imagine.... from the state where WS and I in parade square would niii niii na na about her... actually fall in love with her! Haha!
seriously... you can't believe... what we talked about her last time.. haha, not those mean type.. just.. very qian bian stuffs. ahha. who cares....
all I know I am blinded by the passion from her and my love for her.
Love - how great? it can make you to do things, unknowingly.
ha. I love Miss Lim Leck Lee! waa, juniors! please treat her nicely k!!! Haha!!! L cube rocks my life! haha
woo!
cheers me up totally. Ha.

Labels: , ,


Sunday, July 06, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
lols, BoA's song NO.1 keeps ringing in my head...y...
crazy and to tears
as you plan activities, the thing that you may wor...
chi oral
I am strength. funny ar.
tagged by RACHEL!!!
oozing
finally a post
loser in the game
randdd

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette