When you lift up everything, in prayer, joy and peace is what you will recieve. Thank God.
like, I was so annoyed. a prayer, and He made me smile a few mintues later. HA. (despite me not doing QT yesterday. SLEPT! urgg)
thy faithfulness
I was desperate for a listening ear and I talked to my ME teacher. I must say he is really experienced. He asked if I just want a listening ear or solutions.
It was when I pour out, then I realised what had been on my mind actually, which I never realise! My goodness. What really surprises me is, my pirate sibling actually can feel it. PRO la!
Prayer is the best solution.
and I learnt not to take other's problems as my problem. tho, the others may be my parents themselves. HA. dots.
It was when I pour out, then I realised what had been on my mind actually, which I never realise! My goodness. What really surprises me is, my pirate sibling actually can feel it. PRO la!
but... ya. hehs
Somehow, this week doesn't seem bright. Hope the remaining days will be good.
feel like backpaddling into the old times, those sweet memories, those fun times we had in the school, enjoying the breeze around the field, returning smiles to each other.
do people smile because they are happy or smile, knowing smile is a power to twist an impresseion?
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."