<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





last 2 days
I MUST PUT THIS ON TOP OF MY POST.

SM: Yesterday I slept on my friend's bike, then there was strong wind blowing my hair (with action)
Bell: huh, your friend farted?! (burst out laughing)

And I wasn't listening to them and they said something and ended up laughing even louder for both.

I:what is it??
Bell: hahas, I heard that (laughs), she slept on her friend's butt,(laughs) then there was great wind! (LOLs)

And oh well, the 3 of us laughed like mad woman. Esp that Bell who had bad sore throat, had to laugh differently to lessen the hurt on her throat. And her laughter, lol.

And SM continued saying it smelt like durain.
LOL!

She meant it, because thebike went pass the durain store!
HA!

SM, I don't want to post Kiki's pictures le, they are all too dark. lols.
MAYEE YOU are super random! Haha. as in the avril thing lols

I went to study,(supposedly) at SM's house and Kiki was there! Haha, oh my gosh...
I hate fleas. SM tried to let me hear the sound of the breaking of shells when she killed the fleas. DISGUSTING! Haha.

Everytime I see Kiki I will asl stupid questions.

Why Kiki is sometimes emo sometimes high ar?
aren't you like that too? what qns lol!
dots


Kiki kept stepping on my toe! ARH! And that SM enjoyed it so much! EVIL! Once Kiki was on sofa, and SM threw its toy on the floor, Kiki jumped down onto my foot in persue of the toy. urgg.

And better still, kiki stepped on almost every part of me. LOL. I meant it. My gosh! Sickening. Haha(pun pun)

Somehow, yesterday I found one thing that is similar between Kiki and me(not that I am a bitch tho), it seeks for warmth. She desires to be with somebody. Everytime she saw a new person, she wants to build friendships and show that person that s/he is a friend in her eyes! Me too! Haha.

I especially love it when Kiki lies beside me, sat on me, rest behind me. sweet. I could feel it's presence, as in, really touching it. It's different from sensing someone who is around you.

Poor eng

NEH-MIND.
LOL

After bathing with Rhon(lols) in school, SM and I went to pick Belle and went to TP. temasek poly!

The performance was great! Put up by the dance and production crew, the performance was hot, sexy and lively! (and hit me so much that JC=no live)(but I am still glad I am in JC because, it's SA where God.. you know. =) ) And oh my gosh! cute guys! LOL!!!! Okok, I wasn't there to gnaw at the guys.

It should have started at 7.30pm but there was tech problems and on the curtains, the words were "no show". lols. Yet, instead of feeling a waste of time or irritated, the audience cheered and gave heaps of encouragment. Then we see "input 1" "input 2" and the video started then yada yada.

Allow me to be mean here, I was really amazed by the.. fat people. MEAN! Okok, as in, there were a few girls who were overweight but they could catch up with the beats in Hip-Hops etc. Gosh! And they were couragious, their sexy moves would not turn you off, well not neccessarily up either but hello, they were cool!

Personally, I love the dance where the dancers entered in white suits and dresses. The theme for that dance was about love and... well... it was beautiful.

Belle and SM was excited by the popping. lols.

They may not be the best dancers but compared to many, they are so much better. Like how one of the speaker said, they are carefree, and passionate and do not care about what others said, they just dance! the performance reflected how much effort and spirit and heart they had put in. And well, I am awed by their strong passion. Good job! Haha.
and as for yesterday drills.. each time I have drills section with the girls, I have different thoughts and joy Haha, nothing beats during breaks, having girls to stand in position and goes "
STAFF SERAGANT! CAN YOU GIVE US COMMAND?!"

HAHA! I WAS SO HAPPY LA! HAHA! well, things are flowing well although.. slow but, I can definitely see that, after months of going wrong and correcting, the girls are picking the skills as in... I don't know. what I can see now, they have the desire to learn and hone their skills. Isn't that cool?! lols.
actually, if you realise, I am still commanding using my throat and that's why I cough and you know, my command sounds weird after a few mintues. Then when I saw the girls wanting to do better, I tried to use diaphram(SM, correct spelling?) Look at how impactful those little girls are. so cute =)

oh well, my timing still sound so much better than my command. Ee.

Maybe well, in the eyes of a perfectionist, they haven't reach there yet, but they are on their way. That sense of assurance...woo! Haha.

And I saw ZX scolding NCC yesterday.. watching him I almost bang into a wall. retard. nah, that similar scene I saw 4 years ago, when we were, very close.big SIGH.

lols, I am here wanting to talk about Job23 but arh lalala
I don't know what to say... the first few verses was, arh they just speak that I thought but... there must be more

even today my complaint is bitter
His hand is heavy in spite of my groaning

It's like... He knows that He wants me to do many things which I don't like to or, I have no wish to but He still wants me to do. And it's like, I feel as though being a Christian is such a tough life. But then, it's in Job23. He knows. He knows I will think so, and yet He still wants me to do it.
I was pondering if I must do something I don't like where can I find joy?
but come to think of it, the process may be hard, but the fruits will be sweet. Hasn't He been showing that?

but He knows the way I take
when He has tested me, I will come forth as gold

He speaks alot in my life. I don't like it. Haha, but lol...
lol
lol

And suddenly I was thinking, I can say I believe in Him but not yet faith.
like oh my gosh what is happening?
stumble and stumble... is it because I am young I stumble more oftens..
ok like a baby..

okok, I still yearn for the Lord. no prob.

Phillipians4:13 have been stuck with me for very long

arh lalala. tough times at homes tough times in school. sheesh!

TEDDY BEAR, I ate you ytd. LOL.

yesterday, when I brought bread and peanut butter from the NTUC... gosh, I felt like an auntie! in GB shirt and school skirt. aiyo, like mother for the kids.

but they finished the 600g bread. Haha, I don't understand how they made my day so easily. sheesh!

kids. kids. and kiki. all Ks. LOL!

OH I SAW FISH!!!! I WAS SO DOLEFUL!!! FISH!!!! Haha, walau, and he still remembered FACIAO la, haha, I was a bit embarassed. lols. Jasper looked so smart in white uniform ok,(simply love guys in uniform. miss ZJ then LOL!) post the pic next time. =) And, Fish made me looked shorter in the picture. raa! JASPER!!! I miss him so much!

uniform groups rocks!

and so is my Father the Lord rocks! Haha.


jesus, lover of my soul >>good song

Labels: ,


Sunday, July 27, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
heartstrings
summary1
stumble
need His grace.
lols lols lols
should be awed.
give it all
boowoo
mad quiz
wanted at VIVO

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette