<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





summary1
It's Sunday!!!

Haha, the better news is that I did my quiet time after 2 days of starving myself of spritual food.

Each time I do my QT, I feel that He is speaking to me. This sounds dumb but ya, it felt great knowing that He in heaven spoke to me!

And He brought me to Ecc 8. That chapter was fantastic. Most importantly, it reasoned out why
I should maintain my joy. In fact, I must thank someone who listened me out of during one of the nights. Thank you! really! almost die without you online! hahahaha

I am so not going to talk about anything during GB farewell dinner without the pictures. IT WAS TERRIBLY GREAT! DANN! Even Lai Yan's batch came!!!!!!! MY GOSH!!!! I was euphoric!!!!

They were sec4s when I was in sec1 la!!!

And I led worship. Really, I thank God for, you know, making WS comeing out with this idea, pull me along and gave me opportunity to do. Maybe not in SA because I am so shy but, aiya, it just felt wonderful!!

And JEANIE AND SHER WAS THERE TOO! Things were really crazy. Even photos taking.

Apart from the worship, the VESPER was HORRIBLY GREAT. LOL. (it's my habit in using negative with positive words, bare with me. haha) WHEN THE '04 SEC4S TO '08SEC1S STOOD
IN CONTINGENT, GAVE GOOD BANG AND SANG VESPER!!!! The bang, maybe I didn't contribute to because I was in black socks, (long story, some ppl violetly pull off my shoes b4 that) and some were in heels, slippers, shoes etc but haha, we did a SOLID BANG!

My gosh.... Come on man!

And today we, oh hold it, yesterday, yea, we maked the end and had a start : POP&ENROLLMENT service.

haha, wow, the CCA room was so so so small yet it fit us very well. Oh ya, Pastor Ben's whole family came! ZOE SO CUTE!!! ARH! I WANT TO BRING HOME LA, then Pastor Ben rejected because Zoe is his princess. sniffs I understand. SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my gosh, but haha, she is very girly. And the youngest son is a mixture of Zak and Zoe. A boy who looks like Zac but more tamed like Zoe.

Kids. urggg

MY GOSH, elva new song, that lyrics fits me well. Haha. right. anyway, time to get more Elva songs

While reading out the Girls' Brigade Laws and Promise for Miss Leong to type, I felt a new sense of... no, it's like I renew my GB membership.

When the sec1s declared their promise, I asked WS if I could recite with them too. Well, she merely replied You are old.

lols.

YA. We recited the NCOs and it felt... everything came and fall into places.

I used one Law to counter attck WS when she was horrible. Haha, Be kind, cheerful and COURTEOUS.

And the Law on Promtly obey the orders of Officers
the ends of our lips curled up, smiling gleefully.

Guess that's more or less about it. so many things to say but...

I would take 6 mircrosoft words pages. so ya, haha!
just wish the girls had a great times like we do. =)


And may God be pleased for I am filled with joy and I hope God does too. Haha!
oh well, met SU's thai friends, they are very nice ppl man. Haha. OH YA, I forgot to talk about counsellor commendation.

I was awed. HORRIBLE awed. I, no, SFC could feel God's presence so heavily, no so closely to us in the St Andrews Cathderal.

And I was afraid that the vow they made to God, as in it was a vow, since God led them here, I am sure they will do according to what they have vowed.

I was quite upset despite expecting it, I guess He wants me to focus on GB more, with the upcoming GB drills comp next year. And unfortunately, about the trip to New Zealand next year which without subsidy cost more then $2 triple O, I may not make it for my lion will have it's teeth into my jangular. (forget the spelling) I want it, a lot. But first... GB comp! My gosh!

The more I build my relationship with Him, the more I feel like a stranger in my family. And this feels terrible, for which child on the Earth was born to feel this way towards their parents?

Labels: ,


Sunday, July 20, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
stumble
need His grace.
lols lols lols
should be awed.
give it all
boowoo
mad quiz
wanted at VIVO
sometimes, I really ponder over why so I have pati...
she came back shouted.and offer me chocolate.hahas...

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette