k, shall not write in full sentences. learn from Rach. haha. tml, no, as in after farewell dinner in 17 hours time..
sighs.
No. I can't seem to write like Rach.
There goes, my long post
Invited God into my life 3 times today, no aiya, Thurs. Worship, listening, worship.
and each time He cooled me down.
Maybe, no indeed, I ought to invite Him into the things I do at every second, not when I need to or feel the sense of lost.
but I am stumbled and stumbled, falling so hard that every part of me hurts, be it physically or spiritually
I try to give it all in things to serve God, but the motherly lion in my house roared and shook the whole brain of mine.
bad description
it's terrible, what's the use of beautiful words anyway
All I want is to serve God, why does things seem to go haywire?
What is wrong? Is it me?
sighs.
just tired bah
Newton's 3rd law, forces comes in pair.
too happy on the bus,
and the sadness come along.
and then I will jump on my bed until I am happy. Haha. crap.
met up with the GB SSGTs was crazy enough for me to laugh le. Haha.
joyous moment is when I am with my loved ones.
maybe, God is nudging me because... I have been walking away from Him. yet wating Him to be faithful to me. Haha.
hate GP
lols. I miss Mr Cheng.
=(
Friday, July 18, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."