need His grace.
saw LYNN today.
overwhelmed by how much I miss her. really miss her so much.
and Jeanie hit my boots thrice, oh well, she's my current anyway.
and kept hugging faza
glad to see Darryl. well he maybe horrible but, at times, he could actually made me laugh. so kinda glad, quite happy.
saw CCH, nothing to say.
gave pretty long talk to the students. don't know why I have so much to introduce about SAJC
upcoming things are scaring me though. for the few hours I kept praying hard for God's grace to bring me through. I need it. Be it the rehearsals, be it preparing video, be it the upcoming farewell, be it emotional attacks and well, sad about somebody you cared simply don't really loves you as much as you hope to. nvm, I have not meeting up with her anyway.
need God so much
S20 don't have welfare rep, they do things as a class. as I heard
I am not under stress, I hope. Stress is not the word for God's children for His grace is more than anything.
hate in-grown nails. they made you bleed at every step. so, if SFC ppl come across my blog, oh well, here I am having purple nails again.
i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Phillipians 4:13from ACSSSS, now a AB?CDU.
good or bad?
anyway, it's Girls' Brigade day! How I misss wearing full-uniform and wake up at 4 plus to reach school at 0605-0615. Haha. and stand proud with 4 stripes and full badges (except PBB).
tug war with devil. fighting for my brains.
Labels: school, us