<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





19 dec
The day which I freaking took a cab to NP and the cab fee cost $20(which could had been halved) for me to ask SM all the brands of the cars I saw on the road. Thanks to traffic jam.

Crap! Haha.

Finally I got the chance to explore TP properly! SM brought me to her school to hand in her assignment. It was so weird to see so many GOs they have in their school, or schools. ASS- Applied Science School. LOL. OK school of applied science.

Undeniably that school has very beautiful environment. The previous time I went was for their dance performance so couldn't scrutinised into every detail of their school, not this time. They beautify their buildings with fountains, lush green patches and straight pathways cutting in the patches nicely. I could picture Rach(don't ask me why. prob because she can go very high too ha) and I screaming and running around those areas. lol. urgg. It's amazing how nature always draws me to them so deeply that it was one reason why I chose KSS because of it's greenish.

Better than concrete jungle.

Terrific. SM brought me to their canteen and to my shock?, the SA canoeists were there. For once, I thought that wasn't TP anymore. Haha. And that SM kept calling me intruder. plus those guys, intruderS. raa.

Terrible. We went to Tampiness Regional Library and the books which I wanted but on loan was not on loan and conveniently at Bukit Panjang RL. Why wasn't it there when I was there?

Nevermind, I found 3 books which I wanted. Woosh.

Grimaced. so many books, so little time

I request SM to bring me to T mall for a walk. UNfortunately it was crowded so... we went to Popular, for books. Next store we went in, TIMES. hahaha

We were on bus 23 deciding to take cab to NP. GOSH. 14 dances! My unprofessional and frank comments would be - it was nondescript at the start where there were too many people slow by half a beat or a beat. (arh I am so sorry! I am cynical la) the synchronisation. It was only until when it was nearing the interval then my heart felt something. Touched. More synchronisation, more relevant moves. Something like that. Ha oh I like that international dance VS hip-hop dance part. When they exchanged their moves, I gaped.
Perhaps at the front, too many schools were performing and I was lost.

so many dancers on one stage I didn't know who to focus on. Haha, and I was trying so hard to find Belle ok. I was like that girl has belle's size, that girl has belle's hair, No, old hair, that girl have belle's face shape, that girl has that skin colour but how to see aiyo..

I am curious about one thing. nvm I don't want my tongue to run away from me.

Anyway, the whole danzation, pretty cool. I think I want to go again. SP, RP, SMU, SIM, NP. Wow. The vital thing is, next year probably can see belle in more dances. Haha, looks like I am paying lip service. lol. Shucks I forgot that girl's name. Uptil now, I only like to see Belle and that tall beautiful girl's dancing. Each time that tall girl dance, I want to have her in my arms. HAH, like leis! lol.

Oh my gosh, I forgot, after the collection of results, I never see Sheryl Chua until only yesterday! Couldn't help but hug her twice. Ha.

Last final thing which I could laugh my head off. A very mean thing. Let's dropped that idea of talking about it la huh SM? The toilet thing. lol.

Labels:


Saturday, December 20, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
songs
LYNN's house: LYNN not in but HL is
so I am fated with mushrooms, huh belle
followed by a hundred qns -.- SOK!!
tagged by sok
sab+christmas ball
flying pork
so here I am
one liner
my SHIPS.

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette