01. What have you been doing recently?
Reading, Phy, KyleXY2-ing
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes.
03. What happened at 10.00am today?
slept. I just slept at 4 ytd?!
04. When did you last cry?
Don't remember I guess.
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
Maybe
06. What do you want in your life right now?
Try out Bachelor of Environmental Engineering before going NIE
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Depends
08. What’s your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Blanket. and a few pushies
09. What bottom are you wearing now?shorts?
shorts.
10. What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?
(tons of them)
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
think so
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Are? No, I did. Haha from Jiejie. =D
13. What was the last movie you caught?
Beverly Hill Chihuahua
14. What are you proud of?
Being myself. LOL. BHB.
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
by SM: haha.. i also dunno how to do.. lets die together ba.. how romantic.. lol (was it ma/chem homewk?)
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
LOUD? bai se yu mao
17.Do you have any nicknames?
Oh great. a lot. the url itself is already one
18. What does your last received text message say?
by WS
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
night? 4am
20. Are you currently happy?
Ok
21. Who gives you best advice?
Best? It depends on situations. Bestie? sok, more to list
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No way
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Last... how about tonight? lynn
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
yea. my back hurts.lol
25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
WS VS black cat. PLUS, mushrooms
26. Do you wear toe socks?
No. should try one day
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Shane. LOL
28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Heart can't break. =)
29. What annoys you most in a person?
Sok's ans was funny. doing things, too 'over'
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
duh
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
No
32. What is the colour of your room?violet
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
no
34. Do you believe in the saying : talk is cheap?
haha, not really. you might even need to pay to hear a speech
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
mum
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
ohoh wait. evelyn
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
arh? rephrase
38. Do you have a life?
YES
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt die?
Hah yes
40. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
nightmare! too much thrillers.
41. Last time you smiled?
justnow
42. Have you changed this year?
a little
43. What are you listening right now?
youttube
44. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
No
45. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open. tried close. count the steps from lift to my house
46. what do u look for in the opposite sex?1
2 things. plus 1, I think he needs to accept our relationship includes one more person
47. Is there a quote you live by?
maybe, a lot
48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
yes. LOL want=do it
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
yes
50. What was the worst idea you’ve had in this week?
Forget about, oh no, something
51. What are you doing last night at 11pm?
ytd, bathing I guess
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
ha
53. What song best describe your love life?
Oh none. Every life has their own songs.
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
right
55. Who always make you laugh?
WS, LYNN with her crazy rantings, Sok with her laughter, SM with her crazy disgusting little acts. =P
56. Do you speak other language other than English?
yes
57. Favourite website(s)?
my blog! haha. orisinal.com and LYNN's blog
58. What’s your middle name?
?
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
supposed to meet Vic who hasn't reply me =(
60. What do you think you are like?
Durian
61. Who will you choose to die with?
no idea
62. Where have you been today?
lot 1
63. What game do you play often?
sudo haha.
64. Who are you missing right now?
noidea
65. If you have to choose between friend and love, who will you choose?friend friend friend!
66. What are you doing right now?
watching Kyle XY3. the person video her/his tv somemore. lol
67. Which primary school are you from?
Tanglin, West View
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Pink, Red, White (add lime green)
69. What emotion do you like to show?smile!
70. What is your life to you?
A journey
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
talk. doodle. eat. jump. lol
72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
wasn online
73. Who do you admire most?
I don't admire ppl
74. Which month are you born in?
April
75. How are you feeling right now?
hungry I smelled Popcorn! -.-
76. What is the time now?
0348
77. What kind of person do u think the one who tagged you is?
Sok? She just needs more confidence boost, she has the right too! She is smart and everything!? Maybe she don't likes me to think her as tt. But anyway, I LOVE HER.
78.What colour did you use to dye hair?
Dont think I will ever dye.
79. Why are you doing this test?
multi task while youtubing. PPL say girls are better at multi task than guys. Prove? EG, girls chat on phone, watch dramas + nail polishing. You will never see any guy succeed in doing tt, surely they will cut themselve/drop the phone/
80. What do you do when you’re moody?
walk around in my house?
81. At which age you wish to get married?
haha
82. Who is more important to you?
friends
83. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Spent all my money. LOL. confess to mum so that I get a Christian funeral. Oh damn, run away so that my sis won't know
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
LYNN,SOK,WS,SM
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Of course! Seen one
86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Already came true
87. What is your goal for this year?
this? how about next. Finish my As HAPPILY, so that I can scream like mad!
88.Do you believe in eternity love?
YES. And God is the first one whom I can proclaim that
89. What feeling do you love most?
Being with the ones I love.
90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes, my gosh I want to go italy and rome before flood covers them
91. What feeling do you hate most?
Not getting what I want. a perfectionist.
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
nope. I lost one and I want to dumb a few more. I am not evil, how about the name Vin?
93. Do you believe in God?
YES YES!
94. Who cares for you most?
easy. my parents, God, the so called FBFFs and the list goes on
95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
To connect wih God, ask Him how am I going to handle this earth. and obey of course? which I practiced only a number of times!?
96. What will you bring when you fight?
Surely I did this before. Depends right. If I fight with WS, I will bring a cat. If I fight with LYNN, I wil bring cash. LOL. well, to be honest, I will bring bad memories back
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
it starts with a m ends with a d.
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
That's impossible. But if that really happens, I will panic.
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Huh what? cry terribly, tell LYNN, I hope by that time I already learnt to pray all time.
100. How do you feel now?
feel like doing phy but, it's already so... early?! at this time, a lorry will drive out of this carpark below my house.. for working I bet. -.-
Labels: quizs