I went to CCK library with SOK to study. The library which I thought I would love breaks my heart today.
First, there's weren't any more space.
Second, all the good good books are
ON LOAN.
Ouch. Ok I did say that IJ might be the last author whose books I will touch this year. Well, =D, nope. I borrowed another 4 today, one thriller, 3 romance. I need that after so many emotionless killings. urgg.
We barely did an hour's work and went to had lunch.
Lunch was funny. Lot 1's electrical bills must had expolded with about 10+ air-conditioners aligned at the entrance blowing in, sending chilling winds and caused my soup to drop in temperature. Terrible, terrible.
Haha.
We went to VIVO too and we agreed that F21 is not Sok's style yet. lol.
I was actually a little dumbfounded by how much Sok knows me. =P I am sorry dearest, my girl whom I dote on so much. How the toot! did you know how I am like so deep!? The deepest end MY GOSH.
Good, so next time when I am blur or something, I will say
please talk to my PA personal assistant Miss Lau.LOL!!
Oh great, there is this series of Chinese books which seems quite popular among mid-thirties/fourties ladies. There is always a female drawing on the cover page and the colours are not bright, they looked like the books had been left there for ages. Then, a woman took 18 of those books to herself. We loled.
Maybe it is, or is not.
I finally found the GBdrill website in this book which I left it on the shelves 'nong' long time ago.
IF, I were to proposed a zonal thing next year, I will probably hang myself upside down and tobaleh again.
Goosh, these kind of behaviours should be rid of. Oh dear.
I miss her. There is nothing to cry about knowing where she is but to be honest with you, I am a creature from the dark (nonsence of course) and I like to sink deep to search for the tears which are still there.
Labels: went out