<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





sab+christmas ball
I think I have a lot to say today, bear with me.

Meeting Sabrina just to pay her for the chalet probably should take about 10mintues but our chat lasted a few hours. Haha. Perhaps I was a little talkative too wow, I didn't know there was quite a lot to catch up with her. JC life samasama eh except for their school torturous sports training, PE. Thankfully I didn't had those experience but I am sure it was good training.

I rushed home to have a quick lunch before going for Christmas ball held by the mentors in SAJC. Something very unpleasant cropped up at home. My parents were trying to change the tap in the kitchen so they had to stop the water supply. Unfortunately, I had stomache so the water had to come but then, the kitchen would flood since the tap thing wasn't done. Took a long time and a lot of bickering. It could have been hilarious you know, by changing the use of words.

Anyway, so I 'rushed' to SA and I didn't expect to see a handful of J2s, from team SAJC somemore! The captain ball challenge was very quick. Compare this match to our 05's, they ran about the speed which Tang-i uses. It was really fast! The passing of ball was within a second, swift action and the speed of their ball was... Put it this way, for me, it would hit me before I caught it. lol.Mr Yit played too, all 4 matches and he was very enthusiastic. Nice one!

Do you know who is Jeremy mentor? Haha, he was hilarious, trying to find 'cheat' ways and he pant a lot. Also, he had a zhao-pai action whereby he jumped while running and hit the ball which was flying in mid-air without seeing which direction he was hitting to, mostly to his opponent accidentally apparently, and his inertia was not enough to stop him from speeding out of court after that hit of the ball.

Everything was okay, the OCIP began to talk about their trips and Shane+Samuel talked about Star Wars. My gosh, I only know that star wars had red/green swords. lol.

Had a dinner and listen to the mentors and this J2 singing. Chris/Kris? from basketball. Oh my gosh Theodore that mentor could easily sub any singers in the music industry. Quoted from Shane "walau that guy can transit very well leh!" Haha, indeed, his zhuan yin, high-to-low-and-back pitches was very smoothly done and his voice was great. His voice is very nice too.Winner haha.

All mentors are musically inclined. Pro. I tried very hard to catch Winston(spelling check?)'s lyrics but I couldn't, quite pitiful. Nonetheless it sounded nice. Theodore's lyrics caught my attention, especially after he explained he wrote it after receiving news that his friend dead. Though the song was about a parable in the bible about this man losing 2 sons but the lyrics... I don't want to really recap alright. Ok, so... I anticipated and didn't for this Christmas ball but I think...

God put a lot of effort to bring me back and I take delight in that. Coming to these activities, He encouraged me to walk with Him by faith that He is there. Evelyn sang a chinese christian song, heh, nice one. Spoke to me a bit that time. Really can't catch the lyrics properly, but Eve+Wins' lyrics put together, is what God wants to tell me, to push against the lies which I believed in.

My walk in really unstable, my mind cannot focus on God but filled with stress for next year's As. BUT, when I saw Sharon, George and Rachael coming back today, I was reminded that God never left them. That will remind me, God is faithful. Now it's a little painful that is probably the moulding part. a soul was saved today

Labels:


Wednesday, December 10, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
flying pork
so here I am
one liner
my SHIPS.
another long long one
national -national library
books. sighs
Shopping with LYNN can make you bankrupt,worthwhile
short
BOOKS/JEANIE/SLEEPING OVER

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette