Good job. Somebody will become a flying pork soon.
How I wish I can tell you more.
Woah went to the band concert and got there at 6.30pm for the last piece. My gosh and the last piece was the one which I always hear on the way home, by the 'grace' of SASS. Missed the first 2 performances from SAJC, how sad.
Haha, there was a DAMM FUNNY thing which happened to our MR. TEDDY BEAR! HAHA. Something about a SHORTENING CHAIR.
LOL. Can I share with the people teddy bear? It's hilarious, ok I am sorry about that plus I haven't got the full story yet.
Aiya. Oh and saw one of Miss Ho's 'boyfriends'. Not bad la. lol.
Seriously, when Miss Ho is with band, you probably needs to be a little more careful. Anyone who walks pass her get her very loud greetings! =D JUST JOKING! Haha.
Labels: went out