my SHIPS.
I was blaming someone for something yesterday. Haha I hope he wouldn't mind. shanny. hahaha.
How I wish some people wouldn't come and read. No offense I am not chasing people off, I am just being very shy. I am open to my feelings and sometimes, I am too sweet I guess and can be disgusting. lol. If I am an outsider reading this blog, I will most probably say
EU, this person is so fake.Yesterday when I saw Shane, I was super happy. And then stepped into the room and I saw Evelyn! Haha, followed by mama and Samantha! So cool.
Then you take a look again, so Rachel, Chesed, Mr Yit was there too and all the other SFC people. Great! It's like another big gathering! haha.
To be very honest with you, I haven't feel attached to SFC yet but seeing these people is like seeing your family members back again after staying aboard for months or something. I do miss them you know. What the.
If that is what God meant by loving one another, using terms sisters and brothers, I thank Him.
Doing and trying. That's the problem. I know I've been trying to do so and so, but, it's not exactly doing. You kinda helped me to make a decision. Another person told me about surrendering to God. Another person told me it might be a painful progress and she tried to do it with me.
Something have been bothering me even much more and yesterday I told myself, be one and not try to be a Christian. After which I was telling God the terrible words and violent images that kept flashing in my mind. Do you know that is so difficult? Woah. Then amazingly everything just blank out. Those words, I could no longer find and put them together. Those images, no longer form to disturb me.
I was wondering if that is because... sometimes we need to speak out to release the bottled erupting emotions. Then we speak to people and we feel better. Nonetheless, I believe it's Him. Because knowing God knows practically everything you've done and thought, there's no way you can hide and then, you just re-tell Him so that He could take it when you laid it down. When it comes to friends, we might still limit what we are going to tell them in case we made them turn away. Arh ya then people will probably say, that is not your true friend then.
I don't think so. It's just coming down to human nature.
crap crap time.
I realise I described LYNNs dressings to the national library without explanation to why I suddenly said that. Well, cherry red long dress, black tank top. PLUS, a horizontally striped cherry red/white cardigen PLUS, cherry red toe nail colour.
By looking at her I feel giddy. lol. Oh she only wore the cardigen in the library.
The below is seriously crapping for crappies. lol.
I received 2 complains from this 2 girls who said that I always portrait them as evil saints in my life. lol! like big bully.
Well, other than bullying, they are lovely. They understand me in-out and always stand by me.
(rollmyeyes.)
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE THESE KIND OF THINGS?!
lol!
Let's see. One is the type where by using one call, you can get her out to walk with you and listen to you. She is the type who scold and scold and scold if I am dumb. Her advices are very sharp, never fails to hit the nail on the head. Another one is if you are down, she will be there soothing you, then if I am dumb, she will remind me to look at my situation again and will not give up on me. She knows me so well she will adjust her solutions abit so that I can take it.
Sometimes, description fails. At least my do. It sucks I know. so please, if ppl like Sok reads this, please do not complain and ask me to write something nice about you. LOL.
so I realise, I never post those good things which you all done. Well, those things, touched my heart, and stayed there. =)
Don't you agree that we appreciate our friends a lot? We never said today probably thinking each other doesn't need it verbally and hoping each other could see through actions. Perhaps, today you can try and say 'I thank you, friend, for being one' or 'I love you.' to somebody. It's always nice.
And I am tempted to do it and don't want to reply that person.
But that kinda remind me of people using jared's phone as prank. lol. Old times.-.-
Labels: He talks to me