Oh wow, I bet I will change this blogskin within next 3 months. It's so plain-look!
Haha. I can't help but really go
oooo arrrr at the marvellous fireworks show at marina.
though I watch it on tv Oh well... No more SIMS until I buy one myself. Haha Sok, I tried so hard to hide it from my view that I put it somewhere out of my reach. I need to climb a chair to get it. No worries, it's under safe protection. LOL.
For once, I have no promises to myself in a new year. I am looking forward until end of MSAs actually. I can't seem to see further than that. LOL. No, can make it.
I found this brown cover book, a exercise book from West View which was used for ting xie initially but it ended up become my once a few months/years journal. One of the dates recorded was 1/1/05 and I was well, overjoyed about the 05 year, looking forward with 2B and out beloved Mr Heng
LOL.
Writing on every odd pages, I used 3 pages that time. This year, I wrote 3 lines. Oh no doubt, all in chinese words, with one in hanyupinyin.
I should give myself some slack.
Oh and stop acting in ingratiating manner. I do you know, although I am sincere it is still... very fake.
Ok new year new year new year!
I watched white chick yesterday.
Suddenly I See - KT TunstallHer face is a map of the worldIs a map of the worldYou can see she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlAnd everything around her is a silver pool of lightThe people who surround her feel the benefit of itIt makes you calmShe holds you captivated in her palmSuddenly I see (Suddenly I see)This is what I wanna beSuddenly I see (Suddenly I see)Why the hell it means so much to meI feel like walking the worldLike walking the worldYou can hear she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlShe fills up every corner like she's born in black and whiteMakes you feel warmer when you're trying to rememberWhat you heardShe likes to leave you hanging on her wordSuddenly I see (Suddenly I see)This is what I wanna beSuddenly I see (Suddenly I see)Why the hell it means so much to meAnd she's taller than mostAnd she's looking at meI can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazineOh she makes me feel like I could be a towerA big strong towerShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeSuddenly I see (Suddenly I see)This is what I wanna beSuddenly I see (Suddenly I see)Why the hell it means so much to meI know the song but never know the lyrics was so... cool.Labels: random