Sher! Haha.
I went out with her today! Woots, with SM too. We went to catch that movie,
angus, thongs and full snogging at Cine. Damn it, it was hilarious yo! Maybe I will read the author's books which I always see but never want to read.
Well, question is, why does girls at 14 goes to those extents to chase guys? You should probably catch the movie too. I just can't believe it, especially the kissing lesson. My gosh.
Forget those BOOMP! It's unhealthy! lol.
Talking to Sher is like laughing nonstop conver. Her reactions and everything. sherMEAN. Haha.
I finally got the thing for Christmas, third year! Woosh.
Oh we went to Kino. oo. Ha you know there are wooden planks flooring right... Apprently, SM complained that I walked very loudly. =.= That happens in KSS also you know, she complained that I climbed up and down the stairs in boots, louder than hollow boots, esp when my boots are not hollow ones! =.= If you don't get it, oh well, hollow boots are boots with 2 long holes at the bottom of the heels which creates solid sound when you bang your leg, or boots actually.
Oh, and Sher chewed her popcorns quite loudly in the cinema. Haha! Did I meantion we sat at the second most front row? Haha.
Ok all that's lame.
I am actually tired and all. How you think you are, that's how you are going to be. As for me, I always see myself using third person's perpestive. Well, I am very sure GB girls can support that, especially drug addict
whom I saw today dots whom always complained that I talked to myself. =.= Ok not that, example will be SM caught how I talked to myself to stop myself from doing something. Otherwise, I will write to down my thoughts, rethink them, see myself as someone else and write down advices for myself that kinda thing.
Of course, they are my advices for myself. Now there is a very new approach, not that it's very new but this time, it comes from someone I am not sure if I believe that much. It's Him. Get it? And the next second I was asking how the hell,
pardon me, do I have faith like Abraham? Moreover, to believe I can do things, which I would never done. It's like freaking asking me to wear miniskirt and dress up everyday. It's like asking me to swim without anyone there to help me.
There comes the transforming of life. The end of hatred is the beginning of love.
Anyway, you know I'd done the 100questions thing... DO I SWEAR? Well, YES. To prevent that, don't ask me to catch soccer match. DANN! I swear!! Especially when the vietnam scores a goal which kicked SG out to the finals! URGG. Terrible.
And what when the guys under my block was groaning because we lost, I wanted to go down and join them. Ha, crap crap crap.
I remembered all that players' names! Haha. urgg, I don't catch european cup while everyone do, maybe a wise choice. Who knows I may curse more if I watch that?
If I were a boy... the MV was great.
Oh how can I forget? To mention..
1)on bus 190, we stood facing the window like little kids
2)we talked about our future and ding ding HL will be the poor soul stuck here, oh poor what a pan. so we listed 10 countries for Sher and only one of them, she didn't complained about it. lol.
3)sher and SM know each other for 10 years, and me 5?! Haha, I was quiet because I cannot imagine how many years down the road SM would need to count with her toes, Sher's fingers, my fingers and the list goes on
4)we discuss about huggings. Haha, SM said she was not surprised she hugged me pretty often because we spent a lot of time together, oh wow. Haha.
I think, I hugged Sok most often, or Sidah. I only initiated to one and only Shida! Haha. No, I tried LYNN and she shunned away as though am plague. Haha, joking.
Let's see, if I am serious about pursuing my dream, I would have worked triple hard to go overseas and work there, astronomer, geolosist... I tried checking their work on the net and here home, there is little for me to do.
+ Unfortunately, another dream of mine is to stay close with family.
Labels: He talks to me, went out