
Please watch it, and not only part 1, carry on to other parts. You can watch full on this website http://ronsworld.wordpress.com/2008/04/03/search-indescribable-giglio/ <-- stranger's blog.
Damn it, you know this guy kinda irritated me. Reason: He made me feel search wiki, nasa and so on websites about nebulas, galaxies.
Terrible! Haha. He actually inspired me to go USA one day, step into NASA, ask for a job without pay for a month or two. If they reject my resume, I just have to fight on, at least, try.
You think I will do it? Maybe, when I get older.
What a surprise we had when we stepped into this room where Rachel's church event will be carried out, the decorations were grand! Dim lights, christmas trees, red carpet, a little gold here and there and people were dressed in formal clothes.
Youths. Wow. The event started out with icebreakers which Jie and Ah-ee played the first one. Haha. Something about using props creatively. Another games was to get someone to guess the who is in the picture behind him.
I like the awards ceremony best. First, there was a short video about Christ, second the mc for the ceremony had a very mc voice. lol. Rach's church was very creative to use awards ceremony to share about Birth of Christ! One of the awards was given to King Herod for being the most evil, inhuman whatever. COol.
No, that wasn't exactly the best. The ultimate best, was the Indescribable video. above
Gobsmacked. This guy managed to send across the message of how small we are very well. Most importantly, the size of God is beyond imagination! What the... He showed us a lot of pictures that people calls them God's eyes. All are impossibly breath-taking, but one was insanely...
In the core of Whirpool galaxy which is 23 million light-years away is 
A 'X' maybe, yea but I choose to believe other way. Look at the length and breadth la.
That was... I don't know what else is there to say. Watch the video alright.
RACHEL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INVITATION!!! Accept my heartfelt thanks.
No offense in comparing churchs ok. I think I like Rach's church the best! Of course not the 1hr15min trip haha. I just don't feel awkward there, probably because seeing how Rach this cell leader is still so Rachel in her church. Haha she screamed! at everyone who exclaimed about her wearing dress. HAHA!
It was really nice. God must have done something. I almost wanted to sms Rach and tell her I don't want to go. Nonetheless, I went, and everything makes me feel comfortable. That's the thing. Haha.
OH YQ! You didn't go! Your friend went la! Alpha! Haha. I was so shocked to see her there.
HAPPY 81th BIRTHDAY KELVIN YAP WEI QUAN THE KFC COLONEL LOOK ALIKE.
oh and it's 12, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
to God above to! Haha
Labels: He talks to me, went out