<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





class chalet
I was at the Costa Sands (Pasir Ris) Chalet for the last 2 days. On Friday, there were Luqman with his about shoulder length twisties hair, Hong Da,Darryl, Alvin with not much noticable changes, Jared who is already 18, LYNN, Klara, Ameera and me.

When I reached there it was like 8 something and we went to have dinner at BK. Friday night was crazy man. They bought drinks containing very minimal of alcohol and a bottle of casberg.

They started off playing drinking version of snake and ladder then another drinking card games. The card games were so wild! They had this particular card telling the players what they had to do if they rolled a particular number. The last player to obey the instruction has to pay a penalty which can get dramatic+hilarious.

Alvin had to kiss Jared for 10 seconds, Jared had to kiss LYNN for 10 seconds too. WALAU, she screamed as thought she was raped or something ok. Damn sharp, high pitched. Urggg. She could have slapped Jared. Hahah.

Darryl is the evil king. Alvin had to do as Darryl instruct him for 60 seconds so Darryl got him to do obsence things!!! YUCK! LOL! I just can't believe them, ranging from taking out clothes to really obsence things. Thankfully I wasn't in the game.

Klara was so unfortunate can? Once she joined the game she had to wear an underwear on her head. As much as it felt disgusting, though it's new male disposable one, it was hilarious when I saw the thing on her head. What else? Hong Da had to eat crackers which was on Jared's lap. Ameera had to kiss Darryl for 10 seconds. Alvin had to go out of the chalet and take off his pants. Ultimate crazy! Yes, I disapprove of such games because in a way I thought I should behave but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy myself there.

After emptying 6 bottles of drinks, (walau did I mention they brought milk for me because I refuse to drink? LOL! My favourites one somemore!) they returned to X Box and card games. Rubbish music man! LOL. All rock and actually, they were nice if the player hit the buttons right on spot but well, when they missed your ears suffer. crap.

Darryl brought Klara, LYNN and I to this shopping mall at 3plus am. Somehow the shopping mall provided very comfotable seats which drew us to our lalalands. Upon being seen by some indian workers, we left and went back to the chalet. It was 6.30am when Jared's phone vibrated. Darryl asked him to wake up, he asked for another 10 mintues. Wow, his 10 mintues was my 30mintues la! And because of him there was no space so I had to sleep outside. Haha, not really because of him only la. =P Alvin slept in the cupboard!

It's only BBQ which we 'became' class rather then group. I AM SO SO ELATED TO SEE ATIQAH!!! We hugged until I almost fall on her and the second hug she almost fell on me! HAHA! COOL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pang of helplessness hit me whenever I think about our company. I am not those who takes the lead and move everyone, I belonged to the cheap labour group. Whenever we face a problem I will look to and wait for the leaders' instructions and ideas, knowing there is hope somewhere. This time, however, I've got very misleading signs that are telling me, I can't salvage anything. It just suck when you are passionate for this company but knowing that you are now an useless instrument. Is it because we are acting on our own instincts very often that now, our instinct is negative resulting in controlling and holding us back from what we can do and achieve?

I certainly believe that the God placed us in the authority positions so that we can be good stewards and help others. What do you think? you whom every action affects the company, you whom behavious affect the way the girls feel.

I feel like pushing all the blame but I know I was in the fault too. I just want to know, what are you thinking of now.

When someone has a burning desire in him, you can sense and see by how the person turn or move his muscle. I don't see that from you yet.

Labels:


Sunday, January 11, 2009
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
critics
SFC camp
1/1/09
oh it's 30th today?
Rachel'schurch event! =D
tuesday
19 dec
songs
LYNN's house: LYNN not in but HL is
so I am fated with mushrooms, huh belle

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette