Wei Wen was aching just now and she asked me why I did not feel aches. The answer is
it came later. Ouch. Now my leg hurts here and there I just simply don't even feel like stirring.
The camp was great!
I am really sorry okay, if I looked like I did not wish to talk to anyone in SFC. Deep down I really wish to build deeper friendships. It's just that the camp was the only free time I can spend with God knowing that no one is going to shout at me and so. That time is so precious!
There is nothing to hide from God's eyes. I don't deny I feel left out when the SFC chat and thus dismishing my wish to step in deeper. Our lifestyles are totally different and topics which I can discuss probably will just wash into the drain. No negative feelings, what I am trying to say is, my topics.. I believe it crashes with Christians' lifestyle. Or rather, I am just embarassaed to tell you I share the worldviews.
I was upset that SFC was not as close as how I see in a church which I wanted so much as SFC is my only church. Ohhh I admit that here. No, I was silly to wish for people here to behave as though they know each other for years. Nonetheless, in this camp, I think God manage to help me understand the relationships in SFC better and help me be joyful of who they are. I thank God for everyone of them.
This camp which only participants are the mentors, Mr Yit, Mr Hu and the SFC members actually is an eye opener. Haha. Another reason why I was so quiet is I was in observing mode. Everything felt so different, I seem to see them in totally different views that are good, and sweet.
There was no anger or resentment, a surprise to me.
I've learnt a lot and I like Matthew's cranki-ness you know! LOL! No wait, I must say, I loathe that 50-push ups on tar floor carpark. Dann!
3.5km in 20mintues. Washed each other's feets using sulphur soap. There are a lot of cool things la huh. Let's just say...
God helped the camp exco to put in a lof of effort and the camp was awesome. Plus, the campers and so... =)
Oh right. I think I am really camera shy. Almost everyone cam-whores, last year my PW members manage to take 100 over pictures of me trying to hide+unglam within 3-4 hours. This year, I wanted so much to hide from Theodore who was the camera man. -.- Not to mention, LYNN has always wants me to join her in her memories-stay-still in her camera in the last few years. I bet out of her so many close/best/sweet/honeys friends, she has least of my pictures. lol.
"Unless a man is prepared to ask a woman to be his wife, what right has he to claim her exclusive attention? Unless she has been asked to marry him, why would she promise him her exclusive attention?" Quoted from I kiss dating goodbye
Thank Eve for that book, I hope it works.
Labels: SFC