exhausted
I am feeling down and miserable inside. Too many things have happened, whether I like it or not, they are all terrible and going beyond what I can bear.
I am not in a church but I am in SFC. I am a young believer in Christ but I am leading worships in morning worships.
I can't even read bible at home and have to go website to do QT. so God says in 1 Timothy 4:12- Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
I have no idea what am I talking about now. I just pray and I had prayed for tomorrow's worship.
I just wish I won't be a poor example.
I believe whatever problems I am facing now, I will overcome them.
Though... it's currently unbearable.
God, I thought You wouldn't place people like me to be in Morning Worship. I think I am not a good example, I am not able to relate to others well about You.
But Lord, I love worshipping, I love it when You perform miracles through me. And I do want others to knowYou but I feel inadequate. Lord, Lord, what can I do? )=
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
+ + +