K.. I watched this Majong movie just now which I had learnt a lesson from. This guy who was a pro in Majong apparently met a cursed girl and cursed himself too. A man who met that problem thought helped him by asking him to change his attitude; be positive.
SO... In the story they were being chased by killers. The unfortunate guy went to the washroom and saw a reflection of a masked man behind him. Guy: Oh since I am unlucky, seeing a ghost is not surprising. (the killer take a strike) Guy:Oh thank God he is not a ghost but a human Damn hilarious. Then the camera man turn to the MAN.
Man:Oh thankfully it's only one killer (the killer tried to kill him, missed and knock into a wall) Man:Waa how lucky can I get. A killer who isn't good in killing skills! =.=
The Man tried to fight back with this spear and when he took a strike, the sharp blade got stuck in the ceiling. Typically you will expect him to says "OPPS" right? Well, in the show, he ran back because he failed to defend and attack, shouting, "Thank Gosh! If I kill him I might land in jail!"
Everything is lame but I think it's worth it to learn the positive attitude.
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."