<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Grab a drink before you read this long post
It wasn't that bad until I got home, bursting into tears when my mum's shouting almost tear the house down. Then I called HIPPO whom is expert at spraining her ankle to ask her where to go. The moment she said "It's very pain right," I knew she absolutely understand how I was feeling and I felt relieved for that.

I hopped around on my left foot the whole day on Wed. I didn't expect my X-ray result of my leg-ankle bone was so nice la! It was perfect man! Haha, I told my dad that after drinking so many cartons of milk all these years and if my bone still break, I might as well just vomit out all those milk. =.=

The doctor was very nice you know!!! and funny. First visit, he gave me 1MC for no-PE for 2 weeks, 1MC for no-shoes for 2 days. When I hopped to the door, he realised I couldn't even stand on my foot, he immediately signed me off to X ray. Second visit, he insisted on getting MC for 2 days. I told him I had msa and probably not allowed to re-take.
He said "SAJC, it's very far from here right. You can't even walk! You shouldn't go at all! How come your school so weird? School reopen have exams already."

Deep down I was wishing he would go make a complain. Everything is so sui!! WS couldn't get what she wanted sooo much, Belle was so so much more unfortunate than me, and I wonder how is SM's phone.
In addition, WS and I, you know, 'it' always happen around the same time. Home-study is difficult, I need a tutor/teacher to guide along.

Oh I want to thank a lot of people for accomanying me. Thanks mamaweiwen thanks Samuel and Chesed... I almost broke their arms! Thanks Shanny, SFC and so.. OH and Jiejie and dona, eh, same ppl HAHA, and rachel CHAN and YQ for welfare's job. =D And visitors and so la. Gosh, WS, your sunflower... my dad shorten it to 1/3 of it's original height la. Haha!

My foot now... well, there is a few patches of blue-blacks and even my toes have swollen. Picture that.

I really wonder what God wants me to learn from this or this is one of His plans... Especially... Today there is a meeting at GBHQ, a DI-meeting and I can't go.

WS was sorry that I did not get the chance to scold. Haha, don't have to. I never want to scold, I wish to know and reason and I want to do thing in God's ways. I never thought of wanting to say so much, like I say, God place you in a higher authority place in my life, I should obey. As for WS, well, she listens to God very closely when it comes to GB, which is why I never really VS her.

Likewise, I felt that you just want to win Gold medal. That is all you want. I never hear from you that you want to develop the girls, spiritually. Does winning a Gold medal raise our status in school higher? Possible. We may even get more girls coming in. That is good I agree but what is the purpose of getting more girls in? When you are not focusing on development of girls' walk with the Lord, the girls' wouldn't feel for the company, the more they will leave, unchanged. Getting more girls in is like asking them in and invite them for a slide game, they will quit where the slide ends which is soon..

Oh you said before to catch what I mean is like putting a puzzle together. Ok, read on.

We are now working so hard for Gold, just to grab a Gold medal. Shouldn't it, we has always been working hard, and our efforts are recognised as time goes? There is no value in getting a Gold medal when we plan our way out within a short time but there is value to show that we having been doing and thus, God recognised our effort.

It was a surprise. After this Papa Lord placed me in SFC, I thought of bringing God to GB through worship, I wished that the girls would catch the lyrics and understand. I want them to grow spiritually. God is beautiful, God is awesome. I want them to remember that.

I am speaking from my view, I never heard from you, I never discuss with you. You don't even want to share your thoughts. Are we too young for you? Too immature for you?

If you have reasons, from the Lord, I have nothing to say.
Why is it that each time we want to talk to each other, it must be a unenviable task?

Now I know why XY complained that my post is very long.

Labels: ,


Saturday, January 17, 2009
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
It's a good start of the year
class chalet
critics
SFC camp
1/1/09
oh it's 30th today?
Rachel'schurch event! =D
tuesday
19 dec
songs

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette