I promise myself that whenever I see somebody 'lame' on public transport, I will offer my seat for that person.
These few days thanks to my friends, I was pretty safe on the bus and train. Just now, however when I was alone after Sok and I parted, it was terrible. I was slow to get onto the LRT and every seat was occupied; I had to stand. A woman was looking at me the whole trip. At the steep turn to Bukit Panjang LRT station, my ankle hurts and I almost screamed and cried. I was biting my lips so badly. The woman closest to me on a seat finally alighted and when I was about to sit, a boy wanted to snatch my seat, but I was faster. How inconsiderate!?
I still remembered the other time Pig was walking me to this lift, quite slowly- incident. Before us was a primary school boy and a man playing PSP. They got into the lift and I asked Pig to walk faster, thinking that the boy would wait. Typically, I reached the lift button to see the lift door shut before my eyes.
To think that I always wait for people when I am in the lift, to think that I try my best to give up my seat... Feels retarded. I've been trying to be nice knowing the society is not that nice, but I think it was good effort from me. Now I feel retarded.
People who gets injured definitely deserved to pay high hospital fees, to learn a lesson of importance of being considerate.
Just angry, just upset, because I allow myself to get more injured for the sake of satisfying others' needs and wants.
What's the use of putting others first?
Just angry. I will not turn my face away from the lame.
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."