nasty post- childish and ignorant
I can't seem to get the things right or rather, I am not sure what exactly happened.
I do know that I make choices that allow me to less stressful or less unhappy. It doesn't mean that by making a particular decision makes me more cheerful; I have to pay for my actions.
I am reminded by what Sok commented about how bad I can get and someday I would get the taste of my actions but Sok, I guess this time I barely lick it.
Does this comes as a surprise? I hope not. Maybe I am deceiving myself, maybe I am convinced that I want to feel such a way and I let myself go with the flow. Nevertheless, there is still possibility it maybe real, just that my pride will not give in.
Nobody knows themselves better than the people around them.
I don't understand why I am so affected by it when I don't know the facts. I believe what you tell me and if you are not going to tell me anything, what can I do?I think it's better that you stay far away from me, I have not been a blessing to others. I know I am straightforward, stubborn and not flexible at all. Does it matter to you if I am there or not?Why do I care how you think? CRAP. waste my time. I wrote a name on the dog tag and I faced it everyday. URGG.Make this my song- I don't care what the people say, I am running after YouLabels: us
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
+ + +