Let's play floor this week and 'bus' newxt week
Oh boy, the pianist at somewhere in at my block has changed his/her taste from pop music to classical! S/he is playing songs from the Phantom of the Opera. Gosh, I love it! (that reminded me that I was once a huge fan of Phantom of the Opera)
FLOORball was damn fun! I can't express myself like very well so I can only say I am exhilarated that I can run better today! I ran faster than last week, what a improvement! WOOSH! Probably when I hit my ankle the nerves kinda connect wrongly; I miss the time when I could not walk. Haha, I just cannot believe I met a misfortune before and I am still safe and sound. Maybe spraining ankle is not a issue for anyone but it is for me. Every little incidents are lessons of life.I went to the classroom in the morning today and the 'feel' came back, or rather, just started. Finally I felt a sense of belonging in school which helps in keeping me more focused. When I want to do more to this homeroom, I couldn't. Somehow or rather, after coming to JC, people has been teaching me (indirectly) that we should put more attention to our studies than things around us. Is that so? I always believe the otherwise, or probably not anymore. I used to think by focusing on yourself first is an act of selfishness, but apparently, here I am thought that "If you can't handle your things, don't bother about any other things at hand." It's like 2 trains moving towards each other...Labels: random
Monday, February 23, 2009
+ + +